88d pro counterpart

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Yakiyaa, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Yakiyaa

Yakiyaa New Member

does anyone know of any lining or victor rackets that are similar to the 88d pro?

Schultzier likes this.
  2. Mikkel Press-Stevn

Mikkel Press-Stevn Regular Member

Victor Thruster F Enhanced?

3. NickifiedNg

NickifiedNg Regular Member

Auraspeed 90k, Lining aeronaut 9000C, axforce

4. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

thruster bxr, its head not that compact as 88 astroxes but not as big as auraspeeds and tkfe, head heavy and stiff so very powerful, and at the same time very suitable for fast paced doubles

5. Schultzier

Schultzier Regular Member

Ehm excuse me sorry for being a total thread destroyer but I would not at all say that 90k is anywhere close to a 88D. In fact, 90K is way head light.

I have been on a quest similar to op recently as I have been reserching a racket for my girlfriend. From the Victor lineup, I have heard that the Ryuga 2 is supposed to be ”halfway between a 88D and an 88S in terms of head heavyness”.

From what I understand, this how some of the Victor rackets line up in terms of being similar to the 88D from top to down:

88D pro
    Ryuga2
    TKF

Please feel free to add the other rackets to my little list. It actually took two weeks for me to learn that the Ryuga2 is the closest thing to the 88D from the threads on here so please dont bully me as I am quite proud of this accomplishment.

yenyesoh likes this.
  6. Raju

Raju Regular Member

I have been eyeing on this from long time. I currently use 88D pro and TKFE both in 4U. TKFE slightly lacks in power and smash department so looking for alternatives. I don't like crazy stiff racquets, if you have played with 88d pro or TKFE can you compare bxr stiffness?

7. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

bxr is much faster than tkfe, for me it plays stiffer I would say that it should be really close stiffness wise to 88d original color, so it offers just outstanding control, then the power dew to stiffness and hh balance is just amazing, but it is a bit demanding

Raju likes this.