BG 80 power vs Exbolt 63

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Niceshot, May 8, 2022.

1. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Sorry. Last few months I been trying out ABBT but will going back to Bg80

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    26x28 with BG80 could be a bit hard if you come from a repulsive and softer string. I recommend to lower 1-2 lbs because BG80 is not easy on the arm and work from that.

Why should he request 27x28, when his stringer do regular 2lbs on the cross? Why should he string the mains 1lbs higher when he comes from a much softer string?

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    On the other hand, why not? It’s a different string. It doesn’t necessarily have to be the same methodology. I was very careful to write that it might not feel right the first time and you need adjustments on subsequent restring . :)

4. Budi

Budi Regular Member

friend of mine found a long lost treasure on his old half destroyed bag. Its BG80, didnt even remember when he get it & where he got it:rolleyes:. 2 weeks ago my string snap & he offer me if i want to use it (for free). Well its free so nothing to lose for me.
    Take it to my stringer with my regular tension & found out its pretty demanding string. At 1st i tought, is it the aged string that is already dead. But maybe you are right.
    The sweetspot are kinda more concentrated, if you hit the spot its still super BANG! But if not.... hope you had strong arm. Its less repulsive so doing short serve are very stable, net, drop also had good consistency but just power shot like smash, clear need more effort.