Yonex AC150

Discussion in 'Grip' started by ichibandaiichi, Apr 17, 2022.

1. ichibandaiichi

ichibandaiichi Regular Member

Has anyone tried this grip before? It's time to change my grip and I am thinking of changing to this grip. Previously I have used AC102 before and I felt it is too sticky for my liking. Does anyone know how this feels? Thank you!

PS: I am also considering Kimony KGT 119 because it seems similar to yonex dekoboko that I have used and liked before

2. brandonL

brandonL New Member

its a dry grip, suitable for those that sweat easily on court. For durability, I played with the grip for 4 sessions of badminton 2 hours each before it wore out and became slippery to my hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ichibandaiichi

ichibandaiichi Regular Member

Hi sorry just noticed your reply. Thanks for the answer, I went with the kgt 119 in the end it felt nice. Anyways do you know if its a really bad thing if I didnt apply any electrical wrapping beneath the grip? Today my stringer just helped me apply the grip without putting anything on the wooden handle. Although I would consider my palms to be not sweaty most of the time, I heard that it can damage the racket if the sweat gets on the wooden part.

What do you think? Thanks again!