Victor 2020 New Products

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Junye, Aug 20, 2019.

1. kaffars

kaffars Regular Member

Geologist

It actually stands for 'fast'

https://badminton-coach.co.uk/8859/victor-jetspeed-12f-badminton-racket-review/

pughon likes this.
  2. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

Yea, it is fast with flower, glitter and star paints; definitely not targeting females :D. They just didn't want to call female I think but cmon look at those paints. As far as I know F versions are little bit headlighter and flexier, so it is naturally faster. I played js12 and 12f as well as ars70k and 70f. Actually, I found 70f is a bit slower than 70k, but it might be frame weight thing imo, like it is being between 81-85grams

3. EpicBlue

EpicBlue Regular Member

Yeah, Victor Taiwan's marketing avoid saying F to be female rackets despite the specs and paints are obvious. Although marketing in other places sometimes would just say a racket with F is a female racket, e.g. ARS-90F.

4. EpicBlue

EpicBlue Regular Member

HT is for high tension, and I is the color code.

5. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

I have the 90K in 3u it is a little too rigid for me.
    How is the 90 F compared to the 90K 3U in terms of power ?
    Knowing that the 90F is surely more manoeuvrable (4u) and less rigid.

6. Bubu

Bubu New Member

Second game after few months of lock down and this happened. Jz bought one year ago man. Rip Victor drive x r

Attached Files:

7. Iwan Pandin

Iwan Pandin Regular Member

I guess we should cut the string if the racket not been use for a long time to prevent this from happening?

8. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

latest addition 98k 3u:
    IMG_20210916_214028_1.jpg

what a hidden gem it is, it has handle and shaft of thruster bxr (realy thin, stiff and repulsive), then the frame is js11 and 90k hybrid (2 step sharp sword), being exceptionally thin, it so thin that most likely I will not be playing together with some newbie or unknown person. so it is really ultimate doubles racket, despite the fact that stringing is just appalling (one piece vbs68 around 24lbs) it has exceptional control, speed and power, just need to get used to different balance from boxers and the bullet! :) speed.

9. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Nice collection!

10. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

not that big, but it is a bit painful/costy to get always 3 items of top victors :)... very regret selling one of three 90k's, and two hypernano 800 lmtd power

Dave1011 likes this.
  11. Rommel Alastra

Rommel Alastra Regular Member

@Martynas

is that thruster F enhanced? any review? :D

12. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

from all of these models it has the biggest power and the best control very close to the net, since still it is 3u hh racket, stiffness wise it is not as stiff as 90k, since head heaviness helps to bend the shaft, but definitely you have to able to maneuver it in the middle and below the tape, it is the most demanding from all these models, when you have 8 competition matches in one day - you get the biggest sore pain in the shoulder, so yea it is the model for top output if you can handle it, and for the fast doubles you have to put quite a lot of extra effort for the preparation and recovery. and other models have better control in full swing and repulsion with finger squeeeze (or I am not able to get the all output :) )

Rommel Alastra likes this.
  13. Rommel Alastra

Rommel Alastra Regular Member

thanks. I guess it will be less demanding if 4U. If HH I will always go for 4U. If even balanced/ head light I will go for 3U.

14. Iwan Pandin

Iwan Pandin Regular Member

Is there any reason why you don't use Ryuga and TKF Claw?

15. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

my cop of tea is 3u on the heavier side but headlight/even - powerful speed rackets :) Ruyga is a hammer, tkcf claw has very oval head - which is really big big no go for me :)

16. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

I see you floating around other threads too. What is your current main?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

17. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

I was using Marvin Saidels boxers with very great results in competitions, it is amazing racket as well, but due to lack of feedback I was still coming back to 90k 3u, but I have them only two, then saw extremely good deal on 98k - so yea got three... and I am very confident that it will be my main driver for at least a year, until Victor comes up with some more marketing stuff :)..

Dave1011 likes this.
  18. Hickton

Hickton Regular Member

I've just got a 90K 3U, which I found almost impossible to find. I've had a couple of sessions with it and have now got the feel and timing of it. Despite being quite stiff I find it quite easy to use. Definitely a bit more power than my 90S 3U which I have has for over a year and really like but I am now torn between which will be my go to racket now as the 90S is just so fast.

Wish I could justify buying the 98K and others but my bank account says 'No'!

19. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

yep Victor thinks that Europe region does not need 3u rackets at all, luckily 98k somehow was available only in 3u :D I would say that difference between 90k and 98k is quite marginal, and 98k is definitely more demanding, with more speed (head smaller and profile much thinner) and just a tad more powerful, and I would not use 90s for mix or singles (especially for mix) - it does not provide enough pressure from the back

Dave1011 likes this.
  20. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

I had the opposite experience with 90k and 98k, I found the 98k much easier to use.
    The head weight was distributed too much towards the head in the 90k for my preference.

The 98k I felt fit in between 90s and 90k, a good alround racket but with plenty of power.