Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. terrynguyen121988

terrynguyen121988 Regular Member

My racket after a few months. How about your racket ?

I stop improving my strength because I am afraid the stiff of the racket will be broken
    lining 9000c.png

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

why you create a wall for your mind.
    Keep growing & nothing wrong with the pict i think.

My Lining had many crack on the cone. Maybe coz its abit flex racket, it didnt peel off.
    My Victor, newer one than Lining already had half of the cone tip peel off.

It just a paint & pretty sure age will makes any racket paint become less stick to the material & eventually peel of itself.

terrynguyen121988 and s_mair like this.
  3. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

It's only the paint that is peeling off. You see that at endless rackets at some point, especially at the tip of the cone. It doesn't affect the stability of your racket in any way, so no need to stop improving your strength. :rolleyes:

terrynguyen121988 and ShinIori like this.
  4. ShinIori

ShinIori Regular Member

Hello I would like to enquire Abt Lining 3D caliber 001. Specs are too good. But this racket is not highly rated. Seen BRR review. What gives ? ( I am considering to get one )

hashdam likes this.
  5. Viscrow

Viscrow New Member

Got my hand on Aeronaut 9000, first impression, good racket, quite fast and pack good power. and the best thing is very user friendly. got used to it just only in 15 minutes on court, smashing defending with my sparring brother. if you compared to BS12 3u it is quite slow, but this is BS12 youre talking about. My brother use BS12, he defend my smash all the way using that. I also have Astrox 88s, comparing AN9000, the feel are really different. 88s have more solid feel but not user friendly at all. trust me. really wild.
    An9000 for me is very good racket for intermediate and advanced. If you have some money to invested for the racket, i really recommended this Aeronaut series. Looking forward for another session using this racket

West204, Sumanth99 and ShinIori like this.
  6. Cellezt

Cellezt New Member

what is this thing for at lining racket ? [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. SolidBaniya

SolidBaniya Regular Member

Student
    3D Hologram

8. Croavistar

Croavistar Regular Member

Honestly have rarely seen cracks on the cone. I may suspect a structural issue binding the handle to the shaft which causes some instability and bending that could have chipped the cone. Otherwise a top draw player who manage to chip off the paint with his fingers perhaps? Have played with a couple of LN without such problems. Only happen to the likes of Apacs and stuff.

9. ChocoChipWaffle

ChocoChipWaffle Regular Member

that happens to all rackets if you're strong enough to bend it properly during swing, it's just cosmetic, but if you don't want to see it then just grip tape over

badmintonpog1 likes this.
  10. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    I agree. It's not a big deal. I rather have that than a broken racket :D!

11. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    Actually just saw the Turbocharging 75EX in stock in e78.us. I gotta say it's cheaper and a good looking racket and matches my Li-Ning shoes. Might go for that one instead. :)

ShinIori likes this.
  12. ShinIori

ShinIori Regular Member

BRR had good things to say abt this.

13. Tec07

Tec07 Regular Member

hi all, long time n9ii user here, recently picked up a cheap n7 on ebay and after a hit with it i really like it especially for singles with it being slightly head heavier than the n9ii.
    My question is what in the current li ning line up is nearest to the n7 specs? I dont know the exact specs of the n7 but i believe its mid stiff 3u, not sure on bp but noticably more than the n9ii which i believe is 295 ish mm..?

ShinIori likes this.
  14. Tabatchu

Tabatchu Regular Member

Here's my take on AN9000C. I was skeptical to buy it since the swing weight from Racquetforce read 88.5 and that is beyond my preferred range of 85-86. Only had one session with it but I can say this is a very user friendly racket. Need more time with it to feel the head and get the control as it swings faster. There is no way the swing weight is 88.5. Even if it was, it feels more like 86+-1. Without string, head weight is 38.9 grams and total weight 88.3 grams. It is medium stiff which I prefer. Compared to the n9ii, I find 9000C faster and better suited for me in doubles. The n9ii is slightly more powerful and has more solid feel but is heavier and sluggish for me in fast paced doubles. The n9ii is not a bad racquet. I am a very wristy player and 9000C suits my style of play better than n9ii.

Attached Files:

Father Parrot and kenner30 like this.
  15. Mieuboy

Mieuboy New Member

Hello every one. I play turbocharging 50 now. I see my racket have 8.7 in stiffness. So it actually stiffer than turbo charging 75?
    I play with tc 50 for about 1 years, but recently, i have shoulder-pain. May be because i try to create strong smash. I play badminton for over 10 years and never get this. I used to use arc 11 former and play without any pain. I wonder i cant have strong smash without shoulder pain if i change to a less stiffness racket?

16. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

The stiffness rating from Li-Ning is to be understood the other way round. So a lower number actually means a stiffer racket. And from what I remember, an 8.7 stiffness is amongst the most flexible rackets in the catalogue, so I would rule out that this is the reason for your shoulder issues.

Have a coach look at your change smash technique cause going by your description only, it’s most likely the root cause for your problems.

Mieuboy likes this.
  17. intrepid

intrepid Regular Member

I am not an expert on LN rackets but their website lists TC50 as "medium flexible", and TC75 as "medium"? So both should be more "comfortable" to play with (and less stiff than ARC11?).

Maybe it helps you if I share my recent experience with a similar shoulder problem: it was because my shoulder was too much in front -- working in front of the computer all day, trying to smash hard at badminton, and totally neglecting the upper back muscles :oops:

A quick fix to avoid the pain is just to concentrate on having your shoulder back and down when you hit, instead of front and up.
    The real fix are shoulder and upper back exercises (check google for some suggestions). I had a physio coach who pushed me really hard 1x per week for 30 minutes, and then I did 10-20 minutes each day that I did not have muscle ache.
    As a bonus, backhand shots are much more powerful now :)

Goggles likes this.
  18. Mieuboy

Mieuboy New Member

Thank you for ur useful information. I dont have any coach so may be my technic have problem. Perhap i will record when play, watch it and fix it by myself

Thank you for ur sharing. I will check your refer exercise. Hope it helps
    My shoulder hurt but I still play on this time, warm up and play as normal, almost without pain. But when i home, and when im sleep at night, i have ache and pain. 1 to 2 next day it will reduce alot. But if i play again it will repeat. Now after 4 day without badminton, i dont have any sense of pain. I will play after 2 day from now. Hope it good

19. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

First and foremost, make sure to stay relaxed and not to force it too much during the stroke. Always remember that the most power in badminton comes from a relaxed swing and not from brute force.

You can always post a video of yourself playing in the respective thread or start an own one to have other look at it. There are a number of experienced players and coaches around BC that could give you tips on what to improve.

Sumanth99 and Mieuboy like this.
  20. Dong Vu

Dong Vu New Member

Did someone try Aeronaut 7000 (drive) yet? I’m thinking of this one switching from Yonex Astrox 88S. The 88S is great so far but I need one easier and more forgiveness.