Yonex ultimax roll authenticity

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by deepinthemusic, Jun 8, 2020.

1. deepinthemusic

deepinthemusic Regular Member

So im planning to get me a roll of yonex bg 66 ultimax, are they come sealed? Is there some hologram and or serial number to check? Asking because my country is flooded with counterfeit yonex strings

Thanks in advance

2. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    All Yonex strings are sealed. You can identify if a reel is fake or genuine if it has the yonex hologram sticker.

3. tjiew

tjiew Regular Member

Business Analyst
    If the string roll distributed by Sunrise, it will have additional sunrise sticker. Yonex strings distributed by China or Taiwan Yonex will have only Yonex hologram sticker. Yonex Japan string roll will have yonex hologram sticker and the wordings are in Japanese.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

deepinthemusic likes this.
  4. deepinthemusic

From what i see on the internet, is it only sealed with white plastic? If that so, its very easy to counterfeit

5. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Order from a reliable source. Problem solved. If you chase for the lowest price from unknown source you raise your chance of a fake.

6. deepinthemusic

Thanks but yonex indonesia online store doesnt sell ultimax roll, many does sell in online shop but none is reliable source.

Yonex standard one piece string is quite easy to check the authenticy from the plastic / hologram / code, and from how they seal the plastic, its kinda impossible to switch whats inside without damaging the packaging. Im asking if the roll packaging is the same? Because from what i see from internet, it was in white plastic only, or maybe im wrong