Enq : Superstringer T20 spare sparts usages

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Frosty, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Frosty

Frosty Regular Member

Hi there.

I got a T20 recently. Along with the machine came a few springs which I am not quite certain of their usages.
    No manual whatsoever came with the machine.
    I emailed Dirk a couple of times asking about their usage but did not get any reply whatsoever. Last enquiry was made during early September.

So, I was just wondering if any fellow Superstringer stringing machine owners can shed some light on their purposes and usages? Having only the Klippermate before this, please do pardon me if these are very common spare parts.

Also, as a side query, does the Superstringer machines supposingly come with some form of manuals?

Thanks in advance.

pic 4.jpg

2. LoaS

LoaS Regular Member

From left to right:
    - 1x drop weight drum spring (that's what makes the gripper follow the drop weight arm in one direction only)
    - 2x clamp base springs (for the clamp base handle)
    - 2x not 100% sure but could be springs for the clamp release button (assuming you have the automatic clamps)
    I don't know about any user guide but you should be able to get all the info needed on badminton central or youtube.

speCulatius likes this.
  3. speCulatius

speCulatius Regular Member

The right ones look like the springs for the arms of the side supports.

s_mair and LoaS like this.