who has wide feet and can recommend shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by kenner30, Sep 23, 2019.

1. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

bought mizuno and li ning shoes..neither of them being wide and they both hurt my feet..

had some random victor shoes which were wide that never gave me issues.

looking to upgrade to a higher end model but hearing at Yonex wide shoes are not actually that wide?

EDIT: the victor shoes that don't hurt my feet are the AS-36W

#1 kenner30, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  2. kaffars

kaffars Regular Member

Geologist
    In my experience when I bought Yonex shoes I've always had to get 1/2 size up with the Aerus 3 and shb65. But took a gamble with the wide cut model of the shb65 and did not have to go half a size up so was happy with that.

Fidget likes this.
  3. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

interesting, but you have had foot issues before? specifically, its the side of the foot. someone joke that many of us who have wide feet have a 'sixth' toe. i never thought about it but the bulge does kind of make it look like a 6th toe lol

4. kaffars

kaffars Regular Member

Geologist
    Yeah I did, side of the pink toe would have its skinned rubbed constantly before I realized had to order half size up for yonex.

5. Hullabaloo

Hullabaloo Regular Member

Victor SH-A830 SP is a good shoe for wide feet.

6. lightfeather

lightfeather New Member

Hi,

I am also looking for new shoes for a wide feet. I still have a pair of Victor V-LSS 9600 which are completely worn out, but I love them because they fit perfectly.

[​IMG]
    I've been searching for a replacement pair for a long time and eventually ended up buing Mizuno Wave Mirage 2.1 because the Victor's I have are by now almost unusable. But the Mizuno's are just too narrow and my feet hurt when I use them, so I am forced to try to find a new pair.

I also tried Victor SH-A830II but those shoes were so stiff, and felt kind of "bulky". They were nothing like the V-LSS 9600. So I am desperately trying to find a better pair.

Any recommendations? I don't care whether my new shoes are Victor or not, as long as they fit well. Does e.g. Yonex, Fotrza, Apacs have any good models? They would need to have big enough sizes though, my Victor's are size 45 (290mm) and Mizuno's 295mm.

7. wjsutanto

wjsutanto Regular Member

Professional Employee
    In addition of this, you can also check Victor SH-P8510. Good cushioning, ankle support and for wide toe type.

8. ghgh1122

ghgh1122 New Member

badminton
    VICTOR SOAR LS-S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yenyesoh likes this.
  9. lightfeather

lightfeather New Member

I
    I can't seem to find these from anywhere.

10. Briyanihayakawa

Briyanihayakawa Regular Member

Usually Japanese models are wider. But I know Mizuno has Wide feet model called Wave Fang pro. How is the Wave Mirage? I saw a Denmark National team women's player wearing that model before. I think she plays singles

I heard the ASICS Gel-blade 7 is good for wide feet and it is a light and comfortable speed shoe. I have pretty wide feet but I am using ASICS Court Control FF, but wearing half a size bigger.

11. DuckFeet

DuckFeet Regular Member

Computer rebooter
    I have wide flat feet and the Li Ning i tried fit well. Currently using adidas which fit because so much of the top is so soft.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

12. Junye

Junye Regular Member

Evening Badminton Player.
    Get Lining (not sonic boom cos too much cushion l, might not be sufficiently wide) or you can get yourself yonex wide series.

Photos credit from my stringer who is selling.

Only in Singapore, who are interested to get comfort z2 wide can message me. I can pass u my stringer contact. [​IMG]

13. SamanthaBlakepc4

SamanthaBlakepc4 New Member

I understand you perfectly. I also have a very wide foot and it is quite difficult to find shoes that are suitable in size and comfort. But I found a solution, or rather I found some great options at https://tennisshoesdeals.com/best-nursing-tennis-shoes and I'm very glad I stumbled upon this site. This is not an online store, but a site with a lot of reviews about different models of sneakers, and this is really very cool. There are a lot of models and anyone can find something very convenient and affordable because the price is also a very important factor.

#13 SamanthaBlakepc4, Dec 8, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  14. Danielbamb

Danielbamb New Member

Бадминтон — одна из моих любимых игр. Я вообще люблю спорт. Я играю в футбол и баскетбол. В последнее время я также увлекся теннисом. Я серьезно отношусь к выбору обуви, ведь от этого зависит, как ты себя чувствуешь на корте. Обувь должна быть в первую очередь нетравматичной. Наткнулся на сайт с теннисной обувью https://www.tennisshoez.com . Кто-нибудь покупал здесь обувь, что можете сказать? Выбор большой и со мной посоветовались, думаю купить у них.

15. om patel

om patel Regular Member

Mizuno 4E wasn’t wide enough?