Trainers in the Philippines

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by doodleboy, Nov 19, 2005.

1. chardie_boi

chardie_boi New Member

I'm paying 600 for the training and 120 for the court. Training's in Cubao area though. And honestly I'm not sure if I'm paying him correctly? We usually start late and end up late (and only his assistants supervises my drills - not much comments on my play from his assistants though. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing)

#41 chardie_boi, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. aries jonathan

aries jonathan New Member

if some still looking for a good coach can contact coach anggy. he is indonesian former national team. currently coaching in prima team.
    i currently training with him. 09271577000 just contact him and tell him get the number from aries. he can speak tagalog fluently. he has been living in philippines for 9 years now.

3. Sibeale

Sibeale New Member

That depends on you. How many hours is it, and do you consider yourself to have improved significantly? Imo, that's expensive if you'd just be doing the same drills every session which you can get for around 400php all-in with a group. If he's really good to be able to provide good input, and pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and work on them with results, then that's good!

UP: Anybody knows training on Saturdays that's paid per session (not in lump sum)? MM, preferably in Makati or Marikina.

#43 Sibeale, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  4. mikec

mikec Regular Member

Hello Fastdrop, any places to play on weekedays? Thanks