Adidas Badminton returns - interview and information

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Cheung, Jan 24, 2018.

1. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    AFAIK KR Shop in Cologne stock them.

2. tburna

tburna New Member

thx 4 ur idea one day i will meet Luan :D

ucantseeme likes this.
  3. Adam2D

Adam2D Regular Member

Sleep all day
    Hi guys, can anyone suggest between Adidas Quickforce 7.1 and Adidas Adizero Uebershall f7 which one is better? Thank you.

4. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

Depends on what you want?

Light and quickness-> Ubershall

Stability and cusion-> Quickforce

But both are really good shoes!

5. lostLore

lostLore Regular Member

I have not tried the Quickforce 7.1 but I have been using the Uebersahll f7 and imo, it only costs me 80SGD but it punches way above its price point. It has a really durable outsole and its light and quick yet really comfortable at the same time. Looks striking too.

6. Adam2D

Adam2D Regular Member

Sleep all day
    Thanks guys, I think I will go for Uebershall f7.

7. adidascanada

adidascanada Regular Member

Murkgroup is the exclusive Canadian distributor for adidas badminton and they are having a Christmas special of 50% off all racquets and bags. The promocode "ADIDASFIFTY" can be applied at check out from the Murkgroup website and is valid until January 1st!

https://murkgroup.ca/products/

8. LenaicM

LenaicM Regular Member

Still not heard about Adidas badminton in France. I was kinda taking a liking to a few of their products and willing to give it a try eventually. Same for brands such as Mizuno. I know a little bit about the logistic behind marketing a product or a brand abroad and it involves tons of investment, not as easy as it seems yet badminton is still popular enough in France and Europe to consider it ( I guess :confused:). Or simply the value of the French/European market is not worth enough on this sector and reinforcing the brand elsewhere (such as running, Netball or Volleyball) where Mizuno and Adidas are present and popular in France is much more rewarding.

9. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Last schedule I heard was that the launch in Europe is planned for summer this year. No clue why they take so long - I have three club mates who would instantly buy some of their gear (and it's a small club...).

But to be honest, I'm really looking forward to seeing what tricks Mizuno still has up its sleeve. That they have built up an own production line in their Japanese facility should be proof enough that they are not just fooling around.

10. LenaicM

LenaicM Regular Member

That’s great news when it happens for the development of Badminton in Europe regarding Adidas (and not so good when they pull off the market like few years back).

And I couldn’t agree more with your point of view regarding Mizuno, I messaged them on Instagram few months ago regarding their presence in Europe and they answered it’s being considered.

But I’m less surprised regarding Mizuno’s lack of presence in Europe though than Adidas. Being a Japanese company with its rather conservative policy (comparing to european or american say) they tend to be a little bit slower before doing something out of their boundaries.