Mid range yonex shoe causing pain?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Tec07, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Tec07

Tec07 Regular Member

I recently tore my shb03ex shoes and needed a replacement pair so i found the power cushion 47 shoes online for a good price however after wearing these a few times ive noticed im getting pain on the bottom of my left foot after playing, right on the bottom ball of my foot that means after playing i actually cant walk comfortably for a day or so :/
    I never had this problem with the previous shoes but the current ones although correctly sized just dont feel at all comfortable, infact compared to the shb03ex they feel very hard and plasticy and dont seem to fit my feet well at all :(
    Has anybody else had similar problems with cheaper yonex shoes?
    Im weighing up if buying another but better pair would stop the pain or if maybe its an injury that i would of suffered regardless though im already pretty convinced the shoes have caused it...

2. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    I have exactly same shoes. However, I don't use the stock insole, I use Spenco insole, but still it feels uncomfortable. I guess we just need to buy top end Yonex shoes for better cushioning. The stock insole is straight away being removed by me since it is brand new, and I notice it is so thin. I too am considering buying new shoes.

I suggest you buying new shoes, that is really painful what you suffer.

3. Tec07

Tec07 Regular Member

I think your probably correct about buying new shoes mate.. ive just looked at my two previous pairs and both have a solid plate under the arch of the foot where as these new ones do not, im guessing thats having an effect but im not sure how or why