Jeju Victor KOREA Masters 2016 : Qualification - FINALS (6-11 December)

Discussion in 'Korea Masters / China Open 2016' started by CLELY, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Not unexpected for Zhao Junpeng, the way he played yesterday against the KOR Gun.

2. Master

Master Regular Member

Hmm, new XD partnership... instead of Du Yue, He Jitting now playing with Xu Ya

3. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Lee Hyun Il, Bae Yeon Ju, both retired, what happened to them ?

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

5. Vijay P.

Vijay P. Regular Member

6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Thanks for telling me, I wasted time troubleshooting just now.

7. tbgoh288

tbgoh288 Regular Member

Glad I am not the only one facing the problem. The video just won't load. Thought that it is because I have not placed any bet since I started watching live streams from Ix-bet. LOL

8. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

The 17-yr-old Han Yue, born 18 Nov 1999, is something, the No.4 seed, Ayumi Mine, a JPN up-and-comer is a fairly tough opponent to deal with, whose retrieving ability is remarkable.

9. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Vijay P. and tbgoh288 like this.
  10. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Sun Feixiang and Zhou Zewi are grappling hard with each other, too bad no livestream

11. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Phew, 23-25, 25-23, what a scoreline, and Sun Feixiang forces a decider. What's Zhou Zeqi doing here when he's supposed to be playing in the CBSL which kicked off yesterday night ?

12. tbgoh288

tbgoh288 Regular Member

He doesn't have many chances playing outside China. So can temporarily forget about the CBSL.

#32 tbgoh288, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

He's playing for Hunan Hualai as the MS, I don't see any other name good for MS in the team. I thought CBSL pays good money, maybe not for him, he lacks the commercial value and Hunan doesn't have big names so no big sponsors.

14. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

ROUND OF 16 (12.00pm) => https://www.tournamentsoftware.com/...47FB40-3FF9-46EC-9F99-E782E68E37F5&d=20161208

Second seed and two-time winner Lee Hyun Il was retired at interval of second game yesterday against TPE youngster Chang En Chia, 4th seed Wang Tzu Wei lost three games to Parupalli Kashyap, these defeats highlight second round of Men's Singles discipline. Two local hopefuls, Jeon Hyeok Jin and Heo Kwang Hee had hard battle to eliminate their Chinese rival, Zhu Siyuan and Guo Kai respectively. Another China rookie tumbled, Zhao Junpeng who couldn't repeat his stellar feat last week Macau Open, this time he lost to TPE shuttler Chu Han Chou. Also reigning World Junior Champion Sun Feixiang involved in very close match lost to his compatriot, Zhou Zeqi.

Hot favourite Sung Ji Hyun leads home WS Kim Hyo Min, Lee Jang Mi, Lee Min Ji to check into last sixteen while second seed Bae Yeon Ju retired in early match and their major hurdles, Japanese players also advanced to next round. Recent Macau Open runner-up Chen Xiaoxin is China last WS standing in this competition and will up against Aya Ohori today. Both Ayumi Mine and Kaori Imabeppu were stretched into the limit by their younger opponents yesterday, the scoreline ended with 22-20 in deciding game.

MD 4th seed Takuto/Inoue were sent packing early by home pair Kang JW/Lee SJ, former world champion Ko Sung Hyun who gets new partner Kim Jae Hwan will challenge second seed, 2014 WJC Kedren/Puavaranukroh. WD category saw third seed, current THA GP Gold Supajirakul/Taerattanachai bit the dust, succumbed to Japanese combination Sakuramoto/Takahata. At bottom-half of draw Korea has assured 1 quarterfinal spot as their four pairs will face off today. World number one Ko SH/Kim HN are ecpected to book last eight and slated to meet tricky Japanese pair, Watanabe/Higashino. Another Korean mixed doubles pair to follow, Choi SG/Chae YJ who delivered impressive result lately in Superseries tournament are drawn at lower half of draw with second seed Puavaranukroh/Taerattanachai.

15. Master

Master Regular Member

If Zhou Zeqi got more from CBSL, he will lost to Sun Feixiang in this Korea Masters

16. tbgoh288

tbgoh288 Regular Member

CXX has just earned the right to play against, hopefully, SJH. She has proven that she is at least as good as A Ohori if not better. It is strange that she is not playing in CBSL. The same goes for ZJP

17. Master

Master Regular Member

We will see tomorrow how CXX manage to play against SJH.

Lee Jang Mi also intersting to watch after beating Hsu Ya Ching, 6 th seed in the first round. May Lee Jang Mi overcome Chen Su Yu today?

18. tbgoh288

tbgoh288 Regular Member

It does not matter if she wins or loses to SJH if she is fortunate enough to play against her. What is important is she (CXX) needs to play against established foreign players outside China to grow her game.

Justin L likes this.
  19. tbgoh288

tbgoh288 Regular Member

While we waited in vain for the live stream from 1-XBet to download yesterday, Stamp Badminton was able to download many matches played yesterday for our viewing benefits from this betting site : https://stavkabet.kz/en/live/. Thanks to Stamp Badminton. Here is the titanic struggle of a match between Han Yue and Ayumi Mine.

Justin L and Vijay P. like this.
  20. Master

Master Regular Member

Is Hwang Jong Soo a veteran player? I notice his last play in 2014 and vacuum after that.