Kenichi Hayakawa (早川賢一) and Hiroyuki Endo (遠藤 大由)

Discussion in 'Japan Professional Players' started by DStyle, Mar 9, 2014.

1. seagame2001

seagame2001 Regular Member

CNC
    There is no culture in any sports. You need to protect your players so they can longer. To me I don't think they will play in US open.

2. ipang_bam

ipang_bam Regular Member

Engineer, Badminton Coach
    Just forget about runner up in All england 2016. In my oppinion, the Russian pair was just lucky at the moment, their spirit was just in top last night. Experienced makes MD pair better and better day by day. I'm hope Endo/Hayakawa have Gold Medals in Rio 2016. This is this pair moments of victory. Their homework is fast rotating position (front-rear) to balancing tempo play. That's maybe more helpful to preventing played rubber game, and preventing exhausted cause. Good luck Endo/Hayakawa, may God bless all of your best tournaments journey..

3. Satoshi

Satoshi Regular Member

Not particularly a fan of this MD pair, but having watched them play Fu/Zhang and Goh/Tan in this year's AE('16), they have definitely been on a high in this tournament - such amazing defensive plays; it's like you can never put down a shuttle on their court! Having said that, the moment they made it to the final and I knew that Ivanov/Sozonov had upset Lee/Yoo, the title was theirs to lose (no offence to the Russians and props to them for being the eventual champion.)

Have yet to watch the match but many have commented it's a good one, will catch the replay when I have time :) .

4. nizze

nizze Regular Member

I think they really deserve to win a ss title. They have skills and are generally consistent but what is holding them back?

They always falter at the finishing line, every time. Haiz.

5. opikbidin

opikbidin Regular Member

Student
    They really need to add more attacking variations to their game. their defensive skills are ridiculous but its attacking that wins you the title

6. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Anybody knows why Reoni Mainaky is nowhere on the coach chairs during the Olympics right now?

7. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

Hayakawa is retiring from the National Team

8. Abu Tanki

Abu Tanki Regular Member

Student
    Oh. That's sad news. Where did you hear?

9. lzhaol

lzhaol Regular Member

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Okay here is the translated version in Japanese of that article above.

Badominton danshi daburusu no Riodejaneiro gorin daihyō no Hayakawa Ken'ichi (30) (Nihon'yunishisu) ga, nihondaihyō o jitai shi, kokusai shiai kara shirizoku ikōdearu koto ga 22-nichi, wa kakimashita. Fukusū no kankei-sha ga akiraka ni shita. Shū-ake ni mo Nihon kyōkai ni jitai-todoke o teishutsu suru. Kokunai de kyōgi wa tsudzukeru. Hayakawa wa, onaji shozoku chīmu no Endō dai Yū Hiroyuki (29) to no pea de, sakunen no sekai senshuken dōmedaru no hoka, zen Ei ōpun de 3-do jun yūshō nado no jisseki o nokoshi, Rio gorin wa 8-kyō-iri. Zen'nihon sōgō senshuken mo 2012-nen kara 3 renpa shita, Nihon no ēsudaburusu dakimashita.

11. blabl

blabl Regular Member

This is the translated version in English.

Badminton player Kenichi Hayakawa who represented Japan in Rio de Janeiro Olympics 2016 will retire at the age of 30 from international badminton scene. He is a men doubles player from Unisys age 30. He has decided to retire from international tournament within 22 days.

Multiple parties have confirmed his retirement. Also in the beginning of the week he has submitted his resignation letter to the Nippon Badminton Association. However, he will still play in local badminton tournaments.

Kenichi Hayakawa partners Hiroyuki Endo (29) who is also a men doubles badminton player from Unisys. Both of them had won the World Championship bronze medal last year and they are also 3 times runner up of All England Open and Rio Olympics 2016 quarter finalists. Both have also won three consecutive titles from 2012 and was Japan's main men doubles.

12. Abu Tanki

Abu Tanki Regular Member

Student
    Oh well it will be sad to see him go. Endo and Hayakawa were two of my favourite doubles players. Hayakawa was such a talented front court player and had a great personality. Thanks Kenichi Hayakawa!

blabl likes this.
  13. SolsticeOfLight

SolsticeOfLight Regular Member

Considering the women, the dearth in Men's players is difficult to explain...

14. hellohello

hellohello Regular Member

So happen to know about the news of Kenichi Hayakawa retirement from international badminton. Anyway I would like to wish him all the best in whatever he wishes to do in future after his retirement.

Definitely his retirement will be missed by a lot of poeple around the world including me.

15. hellohello

hellohello Regular Member

I am just wondering what Kenichi Hayakawa will do after retiring from international tournaments. Will he be a coach or do something else? Hmm... Anyway all the best to him and happy retirement!

He is such a great MD player and has really contributed a lot to Japanese MD badminton. I wonder after Kenichi Hayakawa retire who will be Hiroyuki Endo new MD partner.

16. Abu Tanki

Abu Tanki Regular Member

Student
    Maybe Hiroyuki Endo could play XD. I think he'd be quite good. He's quick and dangerous from the back.

hellohello likes this.
  17. leejunlong999

leejunlong999 Regular Member

student
    seeing the way japan has planned for players, few scenarios we may see
    1) become an employee at Unisys
    2) like u said a coach
    3) remain as a club player and play on which most likely seems to be happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellohello likes this.
  18. Dangho

Dangho Regular Member

Endo has been partnered with Yuta Watanebe, a promising youngster, for China Open.

19. Severus Bolton

Severus Bolton Regular Member

Programmer/Developer
    Is it me or they smash really weak?

20. PaitonSport

PaitonSport Regular Member

Think of what is the string used in Endo's Duora 10???