2016 TOTAL BWF Thomas-Uber Cup Finals - Day 2 (16th May) : Group Stage

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup Finals / Uber Cup Finals 2016' started by CLELY, May 15, 2016.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

WSX's slow drop shot is anticipated by Marin.

2. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Yes, don't go anywhere, the commentator says.

3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Sure, what you're saying is when LD lost to the lower ranked, he is being generous and just giving away 'spare cash and crumbs'. Not that the underdog deserved it. Hardly surprised coming from you. But I wonder why he was so unkind to Lucas, not even crumbs to him.

Let's see him being generous in Rio, and giving away just spare cash, nothing special. But please don't give excuses when he lost. Let the man speak for himself.

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I can't believe you actually said this, it's the Team Championship, that's why.

I never give lame excuses, what I pointed out yesterday was based on fact. Read it here http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/badmin/2016-05-16/doc-ifxsenvm0470621.shtml (sorry, not translation). Who am I to speak for him, he is very much his own man, and he never needed any excuses or anyone to speak up for him. You worry needlessly, and I , for the life of me, won't dare to be so presumptuous, just that your frequent picking on him, even fixation, in your self-righteous role evokes in me a natural response. Whatever, I believe I've been exercising my freedom of expression reasonably and responsibly.

FYI, I myself fairly often support the underdog, eg when Xue Song and Tian Houwei were playing Lin Dan at the last All England.

5. ownz.uno

ownz.uno Regular Member

At least he try to use 90% of your language..

I have no prob with my Indonesian friends too.. but I have to admit felt a bit awkward when I speak in Malaysian slang and he reply in Indonesian :D :D but not a big problem though.. 70-80% still same language.

6. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    70-80%, not bad lah...My Bahasa has long returned back to my guru...along with interest.