How come Lee Chong Wei did not make it ?

Discussion in 'BWF Destination Dubai World SS Finals 2015' started by Airos, Dec 10, 2015.

1. flite

flite Regular Member

Show me where did BWF rules stated wild cards are only for World Champions? It was your own bs. Pls don't bring in other players as all you'd cared for is LD.

2. flite

flite Regular Member

U
    Thank you for checking out my profile! Appreciated very much but I hv no time to check out yours.

5wild cards sounded a lot but if you are talking about bending the rules, I repeat bending the rules, look no further than the country that you'd bent over to support lol. You want instances where hot debates on them bending the rules? They are everywhere. But first look no further in "that Olympic" back in 2012. LMAO!

3. yamsyams

yamsyams Regular Member

So honored that you still took time to reply after 2 months! Must have been busy supporting your non-rule bending camp all this while eh?

If you can read past your nose buddy, you'd see that the join date is that little line right under your username on your every post. But then again, if you could do that, you probably could also compare 5 wildcards to 1. I rest my case.