Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

To be honest, I suspect that they will make it flexible indeed, if it will have a high balance point. I don't think they will make a stiff, very head-heavy 3U racket. :(

2. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

I know right, I'm so looking forward to this. :D

3. Diamondx1

Diamondx1 Regular Member

School
    On a side note would the original N50 and perhaps even the N50-II be decent backups for the N9? the N50's were originally crafted for FHF so I would assume they are pretty close in specs.

4. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

N90 sycophant
    I don't see why they would. They've got the other combinations (except HL), it honestly only makes sense to make this head heavy and stiff. Don't forget you had the N36, which was a whippier mid balance racket. You've got the N50 which is a mid-head balance but whippy, and the N55 which is super head heavy and a little less whippy.

Maybe this will be the 'mens' version of the N50. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

5. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

I never owned the N36, unfortunately. But I really hope for a slightly head-heavy, medium stiff or stiff and 3U N99. Otherwise I still got the N80II, which won't be too different from its predecessor - at least I hope so. :p

6. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

N90 sycophant
    Here's to hoping, some of the other generation changes have completely redesigned the racket.

7. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Yeah, the N90II was a complete disappointment...

8. Shunpuri

Shunpuri Regular Member

What's the deal with the new rackets, RZ95, Xiphos and so on (http://www.sunlightsports.sg/product_pdf_view.php?pdf=1466321819Rackets.pdf&name=Rackets)? Why aren't they mentioned on the official Li Ning site?

Also, does anybody have full specs on RZ-95? I'm looking for something medium flexible and head heavy but not too much. ZF2 is too head heavy for example. My intention was to get the N90iii which is supposed to be slighlty less head heavy than ZF2, but then I found out about the RZ95, but there isn't any info to be found regarding BP.

9. CG1001

CG1001 New Member

Hi, is anyone familiar with Li Ning's TB Nano120? I think it is the Powertec series? What is a similar Li Ning racket but of cheaper price point? It is just that my son(9yrs old) likes this racket. He has been using this racket for more than a year. So, I am thinking of getting a similar one but thought that at his age, he won't need something that expensive.

10. lcw the best

lcw the best Regular Member

Bomb maker
    Cool enemies , but any news on them releasing? No specs?

11. Trinhity

Trinhity Regular Member

The racket Is available at www.shopbadmintononline.com

It can string up to 26/28 making it great for your son when he wants to increase stringing tension.

12. CG1001

CG1001 New Member

Thanks. I saw the windstorm 600 and 700 today. I am wondering if that given their lighter weight, will they be more suitable for him.

13. CG1001

CG1001 New Member

Thanks. I saw the Windstorm today, pretty light and definitely easier for my son to handle but I am wondering if it will be good for him given that he will need more strength for clear and smashes.....any advice?

14. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

So it seems Zhang Nan is using the N99 right now; it's probably head-heavy then. He's been using the N55-III, N70 and N7 before.

15. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
  16. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    It is about high time for Li Ning to force all current Chinese national players to start using their latest products! I just cannot understand why Li Ning has tolerated these Chinese national players still using the first generation of Li Ning rackets, particularly the N55 for their single players and the N50 and N70 for their double players. What will consumers look at Li Ning if most of the Chinese national players still persist using not the latest design in their racket designs? Consumers will not be confident at Li Ning latest rackets as the Chinese national players do not even consider the latest rackets are good enough to replace their older versions, some even first generation. This could well be the very crucial reason why Li Ning rackets cannot sell as well as the Chinese national players who Li Ning endorsed are mostly using backdated rackets from Li Ning.

17. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    The concept is same as Victor, which explain why the korea players men and ladies still using Victor BS 12 and 12N. If the players like the racket,, the sponsors can't force them to change, as long as they are still using the racket brands they are sponsored.

18. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    Does that equated to the latest Li Ning rackets are not better or even not as good as the older and "primitive" first generation rackets? The Chinese national players certainly said so with their choices of rackets! So why should consumers spend so much money to buy a new Li Ning latest racket? It also indirectly smashes all Li Ning's marketing efforts on 3D breakfree, streamline and turbocharging technologies into tatters. These technologies don't work in real battles in the international arenas as they are only and purely marketing gimmicks.

19. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

20. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    According to the text, it said the stiffness of the shaft as "toward soft" literally, which I assumed is mid-flexible.