Thaihot CHINA Open SS Premier 2015 : QUARTERFINALS (13th November 2015)

Discussion in 'Korea Masters / China Open / Hong Kong Open 2015' started by CLELY, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Tang Yuanting/Yu Yang is becoming a formidable pair, certainly one of the front-runners for CHN WD tickets to Rio 2016.

2. bologna

bologna Regular Member

student
    both are my fav.....but this time LD should helps LCW....LCW lost to LD last 4 or 5 encounter continously....

3. blabl

blabl Regular Member

You asked me if I love you, and I choke on my reply, I would rather hurt honestly, then misled you with a lie, and who am I to judge you, in what you say or do, I am only just beginning to see the real you.

4. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Want to see LXR vs WSX,SN vs Whoever won today....LD vs LCW and CL vs SWH on Court 1 Tomorrow...

And all the Doubles match on Court 2 please....

5. bologna

bologna Regular Member

student
    after long time i am seeing trio CHN in semi.....good to see them.....along with with poor saina.....actually this was the case of every tournaments past 4 years.....

6. bologna

bologna Regular Member

student
    SN vs her friend Wang Yihan....:)

7. bologna

bologna Regular Member

student
    whoever win the title out of 4(SN,WYH,LXR,WSX).....i would be very happy.....:)

8. Nine Tailed Fox

me too minus WYH and LXR....

9. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Now I am wrong after all. Looks like Kim / Kim will win this time

10. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    Yes, thankfully you are wrong this time as Kim x2 wins in 3 games.

11. Nine Tailed Fox

Can anyone plz translate what WSX said after the match???

王适娴:每场比赛打得都很累 马林吼是因为心虚
    北京时间11月13日,2015年中国羽毛球公开赛在福州展开第四日比赛角逐。在女单1/4决赛中,中国选手王适娴在苦战三局以2比1战胜西班牙名将马林,晋级半决赛。这是王适娴在今年第二次战胜马林。在被问到此番战胜马林是否有特别的感受时,王适娴淡然地说道:“战胜她我挺开心的,但因为我之前赢过她,所以这次赢她我没什么特别的感受。”
      本场比赛,王适娴及时进入比赛状态,以21比13先胜一局。第二局,马林找到了手感,以21比10扳回一局。决胜局,王适娴表现得更胜一筹,以21比10锁定胜利。与王适娴昨天对阵印度选手辛杜相同,本场比赛也是打满三局,但用时却比王适娴昨天的比赛少了19分钟,“对手的实力都很强,现在一路打下来每场比赛我打得都很累。我觉得昨天的比赛我打得比今天更加辛苦一点。”
      在被问到今天能够战胜马林的原因时,王适娴表示:“我今天打得比较耐心,在主场打比赛,观众的加油声给了我很大的鼓励。在第二局熟了后,第三局前半段我打得不错,比分咬得很紧,让自己增添了很多信心。”这是王适娴今年第二次战胜马林,她说自己会将战胜马林的经验与队友分享,“我们开会都会大家一起分析马林的打法特点。”
      马林打球很有气势,在得分时她经常会通过大声地叫喊来给自己加油鼓劲。对于马林的叫喊,王适娴说道:“我觉得她吼挺好的,我一直都不觉得她吼得难听,但可能很多人都不太适应。她吼得很凶的时候,我觉得说明她心里有点虚,她打得好的时候其实并不怎么吼,她吼其实是在鼓舞自己,我觉得她这一点值得我们去学习。”
      赛后,一位记者问马林:“你觉得王适娴是否已经找到了战胜你的办法?”对此,马林黠慧地说道:“我不知道,这个问题你应该去问她。”说完,马林笑了起来。
      (董正翔 发自福州)
    原文:http://sports.sina.com.cn/…/2015-…/doc-ifxksqis4804445.shtml

12240044_774168982693990_7765127924076962847_n.jpg

12. Nine Tailed Fox

Plz also translate what Lin Dan said after the match.

终于又见林李大战!林丹自谦:李宗伟状态不错
    北京时间11月13日,2015年中国羽毛球公开赛在福州展开第四日比赛角逐。中国名将林丹与马来西亚名将李宗伟在男单1/4决赛中战胜了各自对手晋级半决赛,“林李大战”将在明天上演。对于明天的“林李大战”,林丹表示希望自己有更好的表现,李宗伟则表示要做好准备。
      本轮比赛,林丹与李宗伟都是在经历三局比拼后胜出的,林丹以2比1战胜中国香港选手胡赟,李宗伟则是以2比1战胜丹麦选手约根森。林丹在获得半决赛的入场券时,李宗伟与约根森的比赛还未开始,林丹说道:“其实来打这次比赛前,我已经知道如果晋级半决赛,可能会遇到李宗伟或者约根森。现在晋级半决赛,无论明天的对手是李宗伟还是约根森,我希望自己有更好的表现。”对于李宗伟现在的状态,林丹表示:“他前不久刚刚获得了法国公开赛的男单冠军,我觉得他状态非常不错。”
      另一方面,在战胜约根森后,李宗伟晋级了半决赛,“林李大战”也就此确定将会在明天上演。对于明天即将上演的“林李大战”,李宗伟说道:“我还是要做好自己的准备。”一位记者问道:“一些人觉得,在你和林丹的年龄逐渐增长后,现在的‘林李大战’与以前的‘林李大战’有所不同,你是怎么看的?”对此,李宗伟答道:“对我来说,我们现在打一场比赛少一场了,很多人都希望我们能够在比赛中相遇,我希望明天我们能为大家奉献一场精彩的比赛。”
    (董正翔 发自福州)
    原文: http://sports.sina.com.cn/…/2015-…/doc-ifxksqis4805519.shtml

13. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    This is too bookish!

I want to see something exciting. I hope LCW can turn the tables on LD and make LD work harder for Rio!:D

14. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    It has to be: "I'm so happy! I took my revenge!";)

15. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    I hope China will not end up by winning all the events!:eek:

16. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

my humble attempt:

WSX: “Every match is hard work and exhausting, Marin’s screaming only shown she was scared.”

WSX: “I’m happy to beat her but as I’d done it before there isn’t much special feeling.”
    Today’s match was 19 mins shorter than yesterday’s, WSX: “All opponents are strong and I’m really feeling the strain as the tournament progressing on. I think yesterday’s match was more difficult than today’s.”
    As for the reason for today’s win again Marin, WSX: “Today I’m more patient and with home advantage and supporters that help me a lots. Played pretty well for the first half of the rubber game, the scores were very tight and that gave me confident.”

This is the second time that WSX beaten Marin this year, she said she will share her experience with teammates.
    With regard to Marin’s famous screaming, WSX: “I think it’s good that she screams, I never had problems with that. May be other people didn’t get used to it. When she was screaming really hard I think that’s because she was scared. She didn’t scream that much when she was playing well. It’s more a way to cheer herself on, I think we all should learn from it.”

After the match a reporter ask her have you found a way to beat Marin now? WSX answered shyly, “I don’t know, you better ask her.” And Marin managed a smile with that response.

#336 AlanY, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  17. Nine Tailed Fox

Thanks.....excellent translation i believe......

18. lhj88

lhj88 Regular Member

-
    lin dan said that before the LCW vs JOR match he already knew that no matter who wins he have to be prepared. Now he knows its LCW. He wants to perform even better. He hopehe will be in good shape and form in order to take on LCW tomorrow. He says he knows after the french open LCW form is pretty good.
    Lee chong wei said he needs to prepare himself too. the reporter also asked if the LIN-LEE dream showdown is as good and as glamorous as before, is there any difference now that both of them are getting older. LCW said now they are playing eachother lesser and lesser. LCW also said he still believe badminton fans will still hope for this showdown. He also hopes the fans will not be dissapoited with the LIN-LEE showdown tomorow

Hope it helps bro. tried to directly translate as much as possible !!!

19. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

After LD won his QF match and before LCW’s, LD: “Before the tournament started I knew that if I get into the SF a good chance that will be either LCW or JOJ. I hope I’ll play better regardless of whoever on the other side of the net.” As regard to LCW’s current form, LD: “He had won the French Open recently, I think his form is very good.”

After LCW won his QF match, LCW: “I need to prepare myself.”
    Reporter asked since you both are getting older the matches between you and LD will not be the same, what do you think? LCW: “For me, playing against each other becomes less and less, many people hoping we will meet in the tournament more often. I hope we can provide a good match for the supporters.”

20. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Omg WSX the first para is rude.. I believe this happened because it is directly translated