Victor Hypernano X-800 | 2015

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by clawhammers, Dec 23, 2014.

1. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

You're absolutely right. Not to forget the price...

2. john1994

john1994 Regular Member

can you shut up I am getting mad, U attack me all this time? Have I ever attack u? Just because I ask dumb question doesn't mean I am violence. I bet ur violence person judging from the way u talk. Since ur the type that always start a fight with someone. I ask dumb question has nothing to do with being a bad person. Compare to u attack someone that is what I call bad person. U choice attack someone = bad person. Me asking dumb question = dumb person. I am dumb but not as evil as u.

3. john1994

john1994 Regular Member

What with ur manners huh? Did I talk bad about someone. Just because I ask dumb question u have no right to insult me with such reason. If I kill someone and do bad things yes u may insult me. But u attack me just because I ask stupid question and annoy u? Ur a child if u get annoy by dumb question. Talk about being mature. Don't name someone child when ur acting immature or get annoy over little. things. What wrong with asking dumb question is that evil in your eyes. Get your fact right before u talk. Asking dumb question is not a bad things!!!! even in school the teacher always allowed student to ask question.

4. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    If I were being immature I would just call you out over your warped views and philosophies in regards to how you view and play the game. But clearly you are incapable of giving advice and should endeavour to stop doing so.

You randomly throw out numbers and advice about things you know nothing about properly which will more often than not do more harm than good as though they are a one-solution-fixes-all thing. So YES. You clearly are a child that deserves a put down after all the rubbish I see you spout in this forum. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so and doesn't want to bear with it anymore for our own sake and the sake of the poor people trying to get genuine advice.

You just pluck your own used tension number to give advice without even learning about someone's background and experience much less what string they used before. How is that even constructive advice meant to do good for anybody? Strings and tensions are highly subjective yet you just randomly try to place your own numbers on someone without asking what they are even used to.

In regards to this racket and even other rackets in general. Changing your tension is never the answer usually to whatever troubles you have with it. You should be looking to yourself more instead of what you put on the racket. Of course if you're gonna bust your own usual tension by over 2lbs or more then you are clearly the problem since you're the one who put that on the racket.

At the end of the day, your advice is frankly put, ******** and given without any forethought to the consequence at all if it is followed. Your views are extremely narrow and you think they are right and refuse to even ask yourself how could you be completely correct when so many other people with clearly more experience than you are poking holes in them with good merit. I suggest you sit your ass down and reflect on yourself first before mouthing off you keyboard warrior.

5. john1994

john1994 Regular Member

I didn't force him to play 27lb get ur fact right. Is his choice. What I am saying in double u always in good to hit. That why u see people smash more in double because they can generate power. Did u even read my sentence I said 27lb for double and for single is lower. This wrong advice. Then explain !!!!! why u smash more in double !!!! grr !!! Because u don't have to cover the whole court when u playing double. But single u do !!!. Get ur fact right !!! again. U have no manners and insult me so many time this is probably the 3rd time u insult, I don't remember attacking u at all. Not even once, if this were to be court, ur probably lose the the debate and go to jail. Since u attack someone. Me I only ask dumb question I don't see how is that evil at all compare to you.

#685 john1994, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  6. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    You couldn't go hard even if you tried. And if we took your viewsthat singles requires a lower tension than doubles I'd call that hogwash. Just because you have someone covering you on doubles it is no excuse for having a lousier positioning eveb if statistically you do have better positioning in general.

If we just take the tension numbers from the pros alone, be they men or women, from what we get off the forum alone you will in fact see that there's no real difference in the tensions used by singles OR doubles players. In fact the highest tension numbers belong to a singles player and not a doubles player. So what say you about that? It may be one outlier out of the general numbers but I'm going with your faulty logic here kid.

7. lcw the best

lcw the best Regular Member

Bomb maker
    Oh my god, guys stop quarreling my phone is gonna lag!

8. lcw the best

lcw the best Regular Member

Bomb maker
    Or even spoil

9. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    You can always unsubscribe until it's over you know.

10. john1994

john1994 Regular Member

Doesn't change the fact that u can generate more power in double because u don't have to chase the birdie as much as single is movement pressure. I play double I know I can smash far more times then single. Is obvious that double is easy to generate power compare to single because u are always behind the shuttle, In single u are always chasing the shuttle.

11. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    You're still avoiding the facts. And the numbers are still proving your logic wrong. Of course you smash more in doubles since you cover less court. But that does NOT prove that you can use a higher tension for it. In fact you still won't provide any foundation for your claims. I can get numbers to prove my point but you're just relentlessly sticking to a general basis and not trying to prove anything. Wake up dude and stop doing more harm than good to yourself and others who might take your advice seriously to their detriment.

12. john1994

john1994 Regular Member

Look high tension mean u need swing the racket faster. IN double as u said u don't have to cover the court much, So you are able to put more strength to play at high tension. In Single U tend to get shuttle late and you don't have enough time to have a full swing to make good use of high tension. Because double is control gamres. in single is power games that why people use head heavy for single. So high tension more control suit for double of course depend are u front court player or back court player.

13. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    You're just arguing with broad statements by saying the same crap. In different words. Show me facts and numbers that can back up your point or give it up and actually sit down and think on it.

14. john1994

john1994 Regular Member

there no right or wrong answer ok? U don't have to argue with me because this is my opinion. Ur the one who attack me first is show that u don't respect my opinion. I never insult u before. This whole thing started because of you not me. U get annoy by dumb question and now ur trying to act innocent like as if nothing is wrong.

15. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    I'm not even trying to play the innocent card. I'm shooting you down for the sake of others who need genuine help and not the redneck science you are putting out. And yes. I do not respect your opinion because anyone with half a brain who reads your rubbish wouldn't be able to either bo matter how civil they try to be.

16. john1994

john1994 Regular Member

If u want to argue then watch ur language, not call someone kid. Try u do that in public call someone kid, They will 100% punch you in the face. Your method is not safe and dangerous. At least argue in more mature way. Even when I post dumb question I never once talk bad about people. I whine a lot but I never talk about about people.

17. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Gentleman, I would advise stepping back, taking a deep breath and having a time out :)

18. visor

visor Regular Member

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Stephen Hawking

19. waterboy

waterboy Regular Member

come to check back in and I see giant walls of text. Just let him be. If someone takes advice from the first thing they read, then I think it's on them. I do get that what he's spouting isn't very reliable, but I'm sure others who need actual advice see it too.

20. racketman123

racketman123 Regular Member

Dentist in training...
    ...well I'm glad this is over ...