Yonex FRENCH Open Superseries 2015 : Qualifying & R/32 (20th & 21st October 2015)

Discussion in 'Yonex French Badminton Open / Bitburger Badminton ' started by CLELY, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Correctly put. In sports, every individual in this world is nationality bound . Period. And also, it is not needed to judge the people who do not support their own country players since we don't know who is really behind these names as the forums do not provide the correct nationality of a person.

2. syntaxerror

syntaxerror Regular Member

WSX and LXR both back to their best in recent weeks; just in time for Olympic qualification. Think they will be the 2 China send for WS.

Lin Dan poor again...I think we might see THW steal the 2nd place from him if he continues to perform poorly from now till Rio.

3. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Yes I know bro.. Even I don't like her screaches but her style of play a lot!! I was just hoping someone to be human enough to protest anyone bouncing on somebody's personal life and commenting on something insane.. Well now he regretted and announced what actually happened so I am a lil cool

4. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Absolutely.. Nationalism is in our Heart and no matter how poor your nation is performing the lamp of hope stay ignited forever... And this is what makes sports more lovable and competitive.. This is why I like tourneys with huge amount of fans shouting and cheering on top of their voices..

5. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Don't expect a reply from [MENTION=86374]Justin L[/MENTION] bro. He will defend non-chinese supporters of Chinese players, but never support non-chinese players himself. To put in his own words, it seems "not being encumbered by nationalism or blind loyalty" doesn't apply to him.

6. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Actually I never expect I reply from anyone but you and my old friend scorpion 1.. I have hardly judged anybody here neither do I want to be judgemental... Even if they want to reply its a sigh of relief that they at least have read my opinions! And why would he reply to a bitter truth as itssaid truth hasn't to be loved its just to be said

7. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Hope guys like Scorpion and Lokesh come back.

8. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Whether I support non-CHN players or not is beside the point, and you know it. The issue is your encroaching on and questioning Fox exercising his human rights and freedom of choice and attempting to sway him with your nationalism or blind loyalty that is beyond the pale. I respect and think well enough of you not to do that as I regard you as an intellectual who claims to be rational.

I believe you understand nationalism is a double-edged sword, when gone to extremes can be dangerous and destructive to oneself and others. Pardon me if I sound preachy. Enough said.

#348 Justin L, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  9. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    And I expected reply from Fox, coz I was shell shocked. Wasn't encroaching his "human rights" or trying to sway him. Was simply surprised, as I would have been had you backed HSP against LD yesterday.
    He is free to support whoever he wants. India is a DEMOCRACY and Freedom of speech and expression is enshrined in our constitution.

And that by the way is a kind of shot I was accused of taking last week. Don't worry bro, when I take them, I do it directly, don't play hide and seek with them.