Yonex & GJ CHINESE TAIPEI Open GP 2015 (13th-18th October 2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei Open / SCG Thailand Open 2015' started by CLELY, Sep 20, 2015.

1. blabl

blabl Regular Member

The commentator himself encouraged people to go and watch the matches live as the tickets to the stadium is given for free and those who wanted to watch the matches live need not pay at all. But still this didn't help to make the whole stadium packed with people.

2. blabl

blabl Regular Member

I just wished that I could be there too watching all the matches live but then my location is too far away from the place for the tournament. What a pity.

3. blabl

blabl Regular Member

590 people around the world are watching the matches live now.

4. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Wow the commentator for the match shouted with joy wow finally the Indonesian WD won the match over the Japanese WD. To be honest it was indeed a tough fought match and the result could have gone either way. At the beginning of the match anggia / Mahadewi are pretty slow and Yuki / Sayaka are very fast. During the second set onwards the Indonesians played faster and cruised all the way to win the match. However, I can't help but notice that the Indonesian WD have stamina issues and they are really panting running out of breathe starting from the second set. Luckily the manage to hang on till the end to win the match. Anyway congratulations to Anggia / Mahadewi for winning the match today to play in the finals.

5. blabl

blabl Regular Member

The XD match has finally ended. Wow just imagine it Chang Ko Chi / Chang Hsin Tien attacked and smashed all the way throughout the match to win over Muhd Rian / Masita. The match if so one sided favouring the Chinese Taipei XD to win. Both Chang Ko Chi / Chang Hsin Tien trashed their opponent flat 21-12 21-16 to win the match. Wow what an unexpected outcome. The Indonesians XD on the other hand didn't play well today. The Taiwanese defence is very good too. Congratulations to Chang ? Chang for playing so well today to win the match and enter the finals tomorrow. Wow this pair certainly has a bright future playing together.

#105 blabl, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  6. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh wow finally Kim Hyo Min won the match vs Vu Thi Trang. Well the march clearly favours Kim to win the match from the beginning till the end. She played so well. She is so fortunate because she played with an easy opponent today of not she wouldn't have win the match. Anyway sad to say that Vietnam is too poor to even provide their players with a decent coach who can accompany their players to competition. Good news here is Korea is sure to win one gold and one silver medal tomorrow cause tomorrow WS final will be Korea vs Korea.

7. Espírito Santo

Espírito Santo Regular Member

Terrorist
    What a dramatic match between Gideon/Kevin vs Hoki/Kobayashi 17-21, 21-13, 22-20.

In the 3rd sets Gideon/Kevin came from behind 17-20 to beat the Japanese pair 22-20, they won 5 points consecutively.

Their final challenge will against Hoon Thien How/Lim Khim Wah, hope they can win their first open tournament. Go, go, go.......Gideon/Kevin.

8. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes you are right. A tough fought match. The Japanese MD played very well too. Anyway congratulations to Gideon / Kevin for winning their match today. They made the right choice to join the second tier tournament as it will be easier for them to win. Sad to know that their team mate ahsan / setiawan who joined the Denmark open already lost yesterday.

9. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Next was the XD match of Ronald / Melati who won over Tan Kian Meng / Peck Yen Wei. Actually right before the match both knew they had no chance to win but both have put up a good fight. Anyway congratulations to the Indonesian XD who won the match today.

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Off court interview with Tan Kian Meng / Peck Yen Wei.

When Tan Kien Meng / Peck Yen Wei are being interviewed today both admitted that they felt sad for not being able to win the match today. However both said that on the brighter side they felt happy as well as this is only their thirds tournament today. During our first tournament, we had to withdraw due to Peck Yen Wei serious lung infection. Then during our second tournament together we won the silver medal. This is my third time playing as XD. Before this I am a MS player so I still need time to adjust to my role as a XD player. You know the role of a MS player is definitely different from the role of the XD player. We admitted that both the veteran Indonesian XD really play very well today. We will treat this tournament as a learning curve for us and we will continue to improve to win in future tournaments. So far in this tournament we are quite satisfied with our performance as we never even dream that we will be able to enter the semi finals right before the tournament has started. Anyway we will try our best in every tournament that we participated to win more medals.

Note:+++++

To be honest I am very impressed with their performance thus far and I believe that both of them have a very bright future playing together. Both are still very young and still have a long way to go. But they have already proven to the world that they can do it. Pity that their opponent today is a veteran XD player who have been playing XD tournaments for so long with vast experience. I sincerely hope that they will be able to achieve more success in their future tournaments.

11. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh wow upset detected today. Real upset too. Just imagine the young Japanese WD Shiho / Koharu just won their match against Gebby / Tiara. Unbelievable and amazing. It was indeed such a hard fought match. But in the end it was the young Japanese WD who only played their first tournament together who win the match over the veteran Indonesian WD. Way to go man. Congratulations to Shiho / Koharu who just won the match today.

12. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Wow,Chinese TP GPG is showing live on one of my TV channels.Santoso is playing.

13. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes you are right. And now Sony is leading 21-14.

14. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Cannot watch the Denmark Open live so have to revert back to watching Yonex Chinese Taipei Open now.

15. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Any update on Simon vs. Sony yet?

16. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Sony won the first set 21-14. Now Simon leading the second set 2-0. I guess Sony will win this match.

17. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Sony now leading the second set 11-9. Interval break now. Sony is sure to win the match now.

18. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh wow what finally Sony won the match convincingly. Wow indeed I must admit that throughout the whole match Sony outplayed Simon and trashed him flat to win the match. Wow what an outcome. Anyway congratulations to Sony who won the match today.

19. blabl

blabl Regular Member

So a summary of today result and match of the day.

1. Hoon Thien How / Lim Khim Wah Malaysia won Hong Kong Chan Tsz Kit / Law Cheuk Him 21-18 21-13

2. Chang Ko-Chi Chang Hsin Tien Chinese Taipei won Indonesia Muhammad Rian ARDIANTO / Masita MAHMUDIN 21-12 21-16

3. Kim Hyo Min [1] Korea won Vietnam Vu Thi Trang 21-16 21-14

4. Shiho TANAKA / Koharu YONEMOTO Japan won Indonesia Gebby Ristiyani IMAWAN / Tiara Rosalia NURAIDAH 17-21 21-18 21-17

5. Sony Dwi Kuncoro won Simon Santoso 21-14 21-15.

20. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Match of the day for tomorrow final.

1. Hoon Thien How / Lim Khim Wah vs Gideon Markus Fernaldi / Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo

2. Lee Jang Mi vs Kim Hyo Min

3. Ronald Alwxander / Melati Daeva Oktaviani vs Chang Ko Chi / Chang Hsin Tien

4. Shiho Tanaka / Koharu Yonemoto vs Anggia Shitta Awanda / Mahadewi Istirani Ni Ketut

5. Wang Tzu Wei vs Sony Dwi Kuncoro