Yonex Sunrise VIETNAM Open GP 2015 (24th-30th August 2015)

Discussion in 'Yonex Sunrise - Vietnam Open 2015' started by CLELY, Jul 24, 2015.

1. kruntil

kruntil Regular Member

i can watch it
    i am in indonesia

2. kruntil

kruntil Regular Member

korea will win easily

3. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

Streaming working quite well. I'm in germany.....txs for the link

4. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

Has someone know the result of The Ina WD vs Tpe ?

5. blabl

blabl Regular Member

What a tough fight match. Finally Lee Hyun Il won over Chong Wei Feng 24-22, 21-15.

6. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Court 1 MS match
    5. Lee Hyun Il won Chong Wei Feng 24-22,v21-15.

Court 2
    6. Indonesia WD won Chinese Taipei WD but unsure of the score sorry.

7. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Court 2 MS match Tommy won the first set 21-14, Second set 2 all now Tommy and Anthony.

8. blabl

blabl Regular Member

My friend at the stadium didn't update me the scores. She just told me Indonesia WD won the match.

9. blabl

blabl Regular Member

You are right Korea won the game but then Chong Wei Feng gave Lee Hyun Il a tough fight too.

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Outside court interview for MS match court 1.

Lee Hyun Il said that he was happy to win today and enter the finals. Sorry to say I did look down on my opponent today and thought I will be able to win the game in easily without having to sweat so much. However, unexpectedly Chong Wei Feng played so well. It was a tough fight. Yes, I managed to force Chong Wei Feng to run round the court as I am the taller player but that doesn't work so much. Chong Wei Feng is so hardworking to catch all the shuttlecock. He doesn't look tired at all but very energetic. As I am old already, I felt it so difficult to play. Towards the second set of the game Chong Wei Feng is still energetic. He is too good to be true. I, however felt tired already and already panting. Old already. Luckily the match didn't drag on to the third set or else I might have lose. Then Chong Wei Feng played an attacking, fast and furious game throughout but he doesn't feel tired. he is just too good to be true.

11. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Tommy Sugiarto won the game at the second court 21-14, 21-16. Sorry I am going out now. Will update the scores later.

12. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

I still prefer Della/Rosyita than Rizki

13. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Scores update
    6. Court 2 WD
    Suci Rizky ANDINI / Maretha Dea GIOVANI won CHEN Hsiao Huan / HUANG Mei Ching 21-15 21-17 0:40

7. Court 2 MS
    Tommy SUGIARTO [1] Indonesia won Indonesia Ginting ANTHONY 21-14 21-19

14. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Score updates
    8. Court 1 WD
    Kittiharakul / Prajongkai won Haris / Pradipta 18-21, 21-15, 21-16.

9. Court 2 XD
    Choi Sol Kyu / Chae Yoo Jung / won Issara Bodin / Amitrapai 24-22, 21-18
    So the match at court 2 has ended.

15. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Off side court interview for MS match court 1.

Before the match has started, when being interviewed Chong Wei Feng said yesterday that it is going to be a tough match. I still remembered my previous meeting with Lee Hyun Il whereby I lost narrowly. Yes, it is difficult for me. I know my own standard. For me myself being able to reach the semifinals of this tournament is al ready an achievement. Lee Hyun Il is a very good and experienced player. I know the match will be tough but I won't give up I will try my best.

After the match is over Chong Wei Feng said I knew it is going to be tough right from the start. I never gave up and persevered on to play. Of course I felt sad to lose the match today. So much of hype over this match. I am glad it is finally over. However, I am happy to win a bronze medal in this tournament. Yes, I went all out played a fast and furious attacking game. I felt that I have improved a lot. Yes, I managed to catch Lee Hyun Il off guard during the first set and narrow the score to 24-22. Yes, Lee Hyun Il being a tall and lanky player made me run round the court today but I never gave up run round the court so I am able to catch the shuttlecock. I know I am a small build and short player. People like me is not suitable to be a badminton player as my opponents will capitalise on my small build and make me run round the court making me losing a lot of energy. Yes, I lose a lot of energy running round the court to catch all the shuttlecock today but then I always told myself never give up. My coach also told me so many times, it is okay to be short and small build but you need to compensate it with hard work running round the court to catch the shuttlecock. And that is what I have to do during tournament working extra hard running round to catch the shuttlecock.

16. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Off side court interview for court 2 XD match.

Choi Sol Kyu / Chae Yoo Jung felt very happy to be able to win today and play in the finals. Both of us are very lucky to meet easy opponents throughout the whole tournament thus enabling them to reach the finals. They said lucky today they play against a newly formed XD from Thailand who is not ranked at all in this tournament. Thus they are able to win. They said we got the easy opponents so we enter the finals. Lucky for us. Plus we are not injured. I pity the Malaysian XD who lose today because they have to play with highly seeded players en route to the semifinals. Yes, the Malaysian XD have lost to a seeded 5 China XD but then the girl is not 100% healed yet. If both of us were to play with that seeded 5 XD in the tournament today we wouldn't have win. We know our own standard. However, we must also admit that the Korean doubles standard has dropped drastically. During the first round of the tournament, most of our Korean doubles have lost. Both of us can reach the final as we play with easy opponents. if we were to play with seeded opponents in this tournament we wouldn't even have advanced to the finals. However, we will face a very tough opponent tomorrow and we know it will be impossible for us to win tomorrow but we will try our best.

17. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Score updates
    Court 1 MD
    10. Huang Kaixiang / Wang Sijie won Adistia / Gunawan. 21-16, 18-21 , third set score unsure.

#257 blabl, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  18. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Summary of today matches.

MS
    1. Lee Hyun Il vs Tommy Sugiarto.
    Both played to well to reach the finals and it will be an exciting match tomorrow. I predict that Lee Hyun Il can win tomorrow.

WS
    2. Saena Kawakami vs Fitriani.
    both played so well to win today. Saena has won medals before in tournaments so she has a slight advantage to win the game tomorrow.

MD
    3. Li Junhui / Liu Yuchen vs China or Indonesia unsure yet.
    Pending results still waiting for friends update about the latest MD score.

WD
    4. Kittiharakul / Prajongkai vs Suci Rizky ANDINI / Maretha Dea GIOVANI
    This is also an exciting match. Both played so well today. Both have an equal chance to win tomorrow.

XD
    5. Huang Kaixing / Huang Dongping vs Choi Sol Kyu / Chae Yoo Jung
    This will be a one sided match tomorrow as the China is just too good and I guess the China XD will surely win tomorrow. They have all the advantages to win tomorrow.

#258 blabl, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  19. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Okay latest result updates for today.

Court 1 MD match
    Huang Kaixiang / Wang Sijie won Andrei / Gunawan 21-16, 18-21, 21-16.

So as a conclusion we can say that this is the first time we get to see a MD China vs another MD China in the finals. Wow this is the first time. Indeed it is. Congratulations to China and this has also proven that China MD is certainly on the rise. Li Yong Bo will certainly be very happy this time. Wow what an upset and this is the biggest upset created in this tournament.

20. kruntil

kruntil Regular Member

fitriani vs cheng

[video=youtube;1ec_SEaTn4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ec_SEaTn4s[/video]