Hello,Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Nine Tailed Fox, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Sorry for late introduction.Today,fellow compatriot [MENTION=122085]Fan123[/MENTION] was surprised to acknowledge my young age.So,to avoid more surprises,i decided to introduce myself.
    Born on:2 Nov 1997.

I was accidentally introduced to badminton in 2010 when first time in Times of India newspaper read that LD won the gold medal in Asian Games.That's were my journey with this beautiful sport began.Due to a strict school life, i couldn't watch any live badminton and had to rely on highlights and newspapers but wished LD wins all his matches in the future.
    This year i completed my school life and now on the verge of joining an engineering college.I am not a player because unfortunately their is no one to play with and no court near my location.However,i spend spare hours playing football and i train thrice a week with FCBESCOLA.Lin Dan is my all time favourite shuttler and i enjoy watching almost every player on the court.I hate only one player,Tommy Sugiarto.
    I love to travel,read,sleep and troll people with utmost respect.I speak my heart on most of occassions and will continue to do so.Hope,i learn a lot from BC in the near future and could play one day on my court myself.With the following story,let's conclude my introduction.

WARNING:A LONG STORY

"On 27the March 2015,it was my final board exam(Computer Science).I studied whole night before the exam as i have some kind of an obsession with marks.I was aware that INDIA OPEN superseries was going on and LD was playing in this tournament for the very first time.So,came the 27th morning and i told my dad to promise me that he would take me to the tournament venue for the remaining days i.e. semifinals and finals.Making this promise,i left for the exam.In the metro,i realised that apart from no sleep for more than 24 hrs, i had a fever to welcome too.But still my mind was fully focused on getting the better of my exam.At 1:30 pm in the afternoon,my exam finished.After coming out of the exam centre,feeling unpleasant fever,My eyes were begging for sleep.But a thought strucked to my mind suddenly,what if LD lose today?...I called my dad and told him that i am going to the venue myself.Searched the BAI fb handle,got the details of the venue.It was ****in 118 Kms away from my exam centre.Took the metro,feeling harassed,sleepless but determined to get there,i finally reached SIRI FORT Sports Complex and luckily got a free pass too.For the first time in my life,i was going to enter a badminton court.i didn't knew the schedule as i wasn't aware of TS that time....As soon as i entered the court,BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!LD was in front of my eyes.Leading 9-6 in the first game.I couldn't believe that i who had never even seen two amateurs playing on the court,was seeing God of badminton in front of my eyes.......somehow took a seat and was filled with joy that tommorow i will have A VIP pass with dad sitting next to me and will watch LD from even close....But that..TOMMY SPOILED DAMN WHOLE THING...and after seeing LD loose,felt so pissed that didn't even watched Saina playing next....a FRUSTRATED end indeed...i didn't return to the venue again..

BUT NEXT YEAR I WILL REPRESENT BC with a banner there.A selfie with Queen if she comes and ofcouse with LD no matter how.

2. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    You play in FCB Escola and support the whites?

3. Nine Tailed Fox

[MENTION=122085]Fan123[/MENTION].Haha,lol...And I recieve special treatment during matches(leg breaking tackles).Most of the players there worship barca and have been once or twice to camp nou.I have been warned many times by the coaches because i don't say "Us dos tres Barca" after training sessions,i remain silent.but it's great training there.Its very competitive and we often get the chance to go to Camp Nou and even la masia sometimes for International FCBESCOLA tournaments.

4. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    OMFG..... Hope Laporta or Benedito wins and end the Catalan dominance of socios.

5. Nine Tailed Fox

after treble winning season,bartomeu has the presidency in his bag.Already recieved twice as many votes a laporta in first round.Anyways,are you a barca fan?

6. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    not quite. Benedito and Freixa have no chance, but Laporta can still pull a bunny. Don't be alarmed if the former two suspend their campaign on 17th and endorse Laporta. Other than the Boixos, no one wants the President in a jail cell.

Yes I am.

7. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    It was so sad to read that when you got to see Lin Dan play he lost.