Yonex ALL ENGLAND Open SS Premier 2015 : SEMIFINALS (7th March 2015)

Discussion in 'German Open / All England Open / Swiss Open 2015' started by CLELY, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ah_lim

ah_lim Regular Member

Oh god. Why do u let the loathsome boe/moe win? Maybe u have a greater plan? Like testicular cancer? I pray in you. Amen..

2. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
  3. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Sorry to interupt here. I think nobody wants Mathias Boe / Carsten Mogensen to win after their rude behaviour during the Dubai Super Series finals. However, I must also admit that the Japanese players are not playing that well either. It is already considered lucky that both of them can reach the semi finals. Consider the Japanese age, it is not easy for them to win. From what I have observed, the Japanese players already looked tired during the second set of the match. So well, that is why the Danish pair won. Lets think positively. Mathias Boe is emotional but Carsten Mogensen is okay so lets just give them another chance. No offense here.

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Chen Long has said he doesn't wish to become world ranked number 1 only because Lee CW could not play although he has proven himself a match for his archrival as evident in their H2H. He made it clear he wants to earn his spurs to be the true world number 1. That's my Chen Long.

His beating Lin Dan today although his most worthy opponent wasn't 100% fit, not Chen Long's fault but I believe he will take that victory in perspective - is one step in the right direction toward becoming the best in the world one day.

5. ah_lim

ah_lim Regular Member

Fair word oh wise man blabl.. Truly they had won fairly, no cheeky serve, no mind games, like a true gentlemen.. In that case I shall only pray for him cronic hemorrhoids and early male baldness..

6. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    "It's a big hurdle because many people think I should get to the final anyway - and that I should win every tournament I play," Saina said.

"I like that, but it's not easy. So I just watched Shah Rukh Khan films and tried to play my best.

Saina said she would take it as just another Super Serier final. "I shall try to think of it tomorrow as just another super Series event. If I start thinking that this is an All England final I am going to play, it's pressure," she said.

This is what saina said in the post match interview.

So, she watched shah rukh khan film just before playing the match !!!.. What an unique way to success !!!

7. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    “Playing the semi-final at the All-England is an honour, and next time I shall try to do better,” Sun said.

“Saina has improved a lot in the last couple of months, but this has given me confidence that I can improve.”

This is what sunyu told after the match.

8. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    OMG can't believe on my eyes..the tricolor to flutter firmly at the WR#1 wow..
    Congrats SN keep this going..

9. Cinetti

Cinetti Regular Member

Arrogant and delusional as always. Has she won enough major titles to warrant such big statement? Who are the many people who thought so? LOL, it's she herself.

10. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Who is the WR1 in WS now? Wow. Learn from Chen Long.

11. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    If you don't know she has been one of top ladies in the circuit for years now..
    She is a mega star in India..she has made us proud at almost every section of the game..an Olympic medal is a dream come true for her fans..and the recent improvement and success has brought more and more expectations..yes we get agitated when she loose to lower ranked players..there aren't many ladies who can def SN on a given day(WYH, LXR and TTY) who else you can't name any so the expectations are of at least SF..she has been delivering laurels back to her home since half decade..its a great achievement.. Yes of course its not anywhere matchable to WYH or LXR but not every one can be the same.. What more achievements do you want her..and the most recent by the grace of almighty she will be WR#1 soon..what else can we expect..

12. craigandy

craigandy Regular Member

Every single Indian that has heard of her give or take a few.

13. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Of course Justin we are not taking anything back from LXR and her invincible persona..
    Let SN statement come.. I guarantee even she would say the same as CL..you are being preassumptious don't you??
    Have some patience.. WR#1 yes she will be but she is second to LXR of course..

14. Airos

Airos Regular Member

She has said nothing arrogant. Badminton lovers in India, including myself, always want her and expect her to win. What's wrong with that?

And what's your problem?

15. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    But Justin have you said the same thing to LCW's fans when he became W#1 as LD started playing less tourneys..its not SN mistake that LXR is injured and can't participate in upcoming SS..is it??
    And SN hasn't told anyone to stay back!! We respect LXR identity but here, you can't say learn from CL or anything else

16. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Let it be mate
    Do you want a nation biased analysis of problems around 2 full pages..
    Even if he states and jot down his problems with SN who is bothered about that..at least I am not going to read it

17. Cinetti

Cinetti Regular Member

No doubt, i agree with what you said.... But we need to be specific to the point here. Has she won any major titles to warrant such big statement that " I should get to the final anyway - and that I should win every tournament I play." LOL. If this doesn't come across as a smack of arrogance, I don't know what is. Even Lin Dan doesn't make such statement.

#297 Cinetti, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  18. depleter

depleter Regular Member

student
    I wonder who is more arrogant though..Isn't it the person with half information judging another person as arrogant.

Here's the clear quote on what she said

So, there's your answer... Indians

19. Cinetti

Cinetti Regular Member

In case you are clueless, you only need to look at her past statement to get an idea how much she is full of herself. And her bragging ability. (Didn't she "demand" to be nominated for Indian sports person award, LOL.)

here's what she said.
    Obviously many people = her. But she hasn't won any/enough major title, no track record to speak of.

#299 Cinetti, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  20. Airos

Airos Regular Member

Nice explaining. Thanks.

You are right. So I will change the topic.

You know, I firmly believe that Sun Yu has a lot of potential - especially because of her physique.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.