All About Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series Premier 2013 (Photos, News, etc)

Discussion in 'Thailand / Indonesia / Singapore Open 2013' started by miksss, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahuldarga

rahuldarga Regular Member

IT
    Is the lady, second from left, the coach?

What is name of the lady 4th from left?

2. bennydut

bennydut Regular Member

student
    If you mentioning the picture you posted, the 2nd from left should be Bae Youn Joo, and 4th from left is Kim Ha Na.... Correct me If I'm wrong

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Ivanov / Sozonov in the medal zone Indonesia Open
    Home | Top Stories | Ivanov / Sozonov in the medal zone Indonesia Open
    14.06.2013 20:45

Russian couple Vladimir Ivanov and Ivan Sozonov for the first time in his career came in the medal zone Premier Super Series tournament - the highest rank of world events in the Grand Prix, which held these days in Indonesia. On the way to four of the strongest in the opening match of the first Russians beat the Tournament Mathias Boe and Carsten Mogensen of Denmark, and then successfully "passed" two English duo - Chris Langridge / Peter Mills, Chris Adcock / Andrew Ellis.
    Vladimir Ivanov: "The key to this tournament so far has been with us, of course match with Bo and Mogensenom. They started to play with us as always on defense, trying to knock down the attack. But we're pretty well prepared for it, many thanks for the national team coach Viktor Capitals, who helps us here. We scanned matches with them and know what to do. We firmly answered their game and it bore fruit - were able to reverse some Mogensen began to earn points. Have finished the first game with confidence to win. Heavily was given the ending of the second game on the sequel - we do match points, they - act out. And shuttlecock three times waddled from them, meshing grid. But finally, we have put an end! It was a very important match for us! Boe and Mogensen still have been the first racket of the world, and now - the latter. After this victory, as if we took them a good crop - because they are the first number, and went on their grid. So even though the contestants were deserving, of course, but it became easier. Tomorrow will be a very difficult match - Indonesians Mohammad Hasan and Hendra Setiawan. This star players, Setiawan - Olympic champion. In addition, they are playing at home. And I must say, there is a fantastic rooting for badminton. Full house in the stands from the qualifications! And the audience powerfully sick, just feel physically this energy! People are very well versed in badminton, choir room support for laugh. By the way, I was told local journalists that I was in Asia, nicknamed "Mr. mixed media" and so to me and treated during the interview. In short, we need to play tomorrow against the stellar Indonesians and withstand the pressure of the hall. But we are making great headway now - which are on the grid, well played the previous tournament in Thailand, so I think - anything is possible! Tomorrow everything will depend on a variety of small pros and cons - who both slept like who ate who has the mood. And who will it be better - and he will win! "

http://www.badm.ru/news/main/1944

[​IMG] 2 corrections : the coach's name is Viktor Malyutin and Ivanov's nickname is Mr.Smash ("Мистер смеш"), not mr. mixed media [​IMG]

#103 demolidor, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Alternate auto translation:

"The Russian couple Vladimir Ivanov and Ivan Sozonov for the first time in career entered into a medal zone of tournament of Superseriya Premier – competitions of the highest rank of a world series of the Grand Prix which take place in these days in Indonesia. On a way to the four of the strongest, in a starting match Russians changed the first number of tournament of Mathias Bo and Carsten Mogensen from Denmark, and then successfully "passed" two English duets – Chris Lengridzh / Peter Milz, Chris Edkok / Andrew Ellis.
    Vladimir Ivanov: "While for this tournament the match with Bo and Mogensen was key at us, certainly. They started playing with us as always from protection, trying to bring down attack. But we quite well were prepared for them, for what many thanks to the trainer of the national team Victor Malyutin who here helps us. We saw matches with them and knew what to do. We rigidly answered their game, and it bore fruit – Mogensena was succeeded to break a little, started making hit. Brought the first game surely to a victory. Hard the ending of the second game on continuation was given – we do a matchball, they – win back. And the flounce three times rolled over at them, clinging a grid. But, at last, we put an end! It was very important match for us! After all Bo and Mogensen became more than once the first rackets of the world and now – the second. After this victory, we as though took their good crops – as they are the first numbers, and went on their grid. So though rivals were worthy, of course, but nevertheless it became easier. Tomorrow we are waited by very difficult match – against Indonesians Mohammed Asana and Hendra Setiavan. These are star players, Setiavan – the Olympic champion. Besides they play houses. And it is necessary to tell, here extremely support badminton. The notice on tribunes since qualifications! And the hall powerfully is ill, directly feel physically this power! People very well understand badminton, the hall of a mansion supports at смешах. By the way, I was told by local journalists that I in Asia was nicknamed "Mr. смеш" and so to me and address at interview. In a word, tomorrow we need to play and against star Indonesians and to maintain hall pressure. But we on big lifting now – successfully go on a grid, well won back the previous tournament in Thailand so I think – everything possibly! Everything will depend tomorrow on a set of small pluses and minuses – who as slept who as ate, at whom what mood. And at whom it everything will be better – that also will win!"

5. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    The Russians are both tall, but Ivanov is just like King Kong out there... The Istora spectators were asking: "Hey, isn't that 2 meter Russian supposed to be playing basketball instead of badminton?!?" :D :p

Funny fact: Ivanov+Sozonov ended their winning match against the English pair under a thunderous applause by the Istora crowd........ (for Hendra-Ahsan) ...but Ivanov+Sozonov thought the applause was for them... so they cheered loudly at the crowd... putting their hands in the air for the crowd... encouraging more applause from the crowd for 20 seconds... celebrating as though the whole Istora stadium was filled with their fans.....

...the crowd (who was applauding loudly for Hendra-Ahsan) laughed and joked: "Oooi, kita ngak lagi nyorakin eluuuu! (Heeey, we aren't cheering for you!) ...kita lagi nyorakin pemain kita di lapangan sebelah lu!!! (we're cheering for our own players in the next court!!!)" :D

1 ivanov sozonov.jpg

This is actually similar to Saina's funny comment: "I love Istora, the Indonesians always support me! It is my second home..." :D The crowd said: "Yea we cheered for you because you are always playing against a Chinese WS in the finals. And we prefer that you win rather than any WS from China. But we're actually not your fans, Saina..." :p "If you were playing against an Indonesian player, we will give you zero support..." :D

#105 Krisna, Jun 14, 2013
  6. rahuldarga

IT
    No wonder I like woman!

1001634_10151642603805890_1868347510_n.jpg

7. madbad

madbad Regular Member

8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Woman? I only see baggy pants and shirts [​IMG]

9. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

[​IMG]
    "Russia's Vladimir Ivanov shows China's Lin Dan how to do a power move at the 2013 Indonesia Open Super Series Premier badminton tournament"

"He shoots! He scooooores!" 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs
    [​IMG]

#109 demolidor, Jun 14, 2013
  10. madbad

madbad Regular Member

I was going to do some creative cropping to help you with your focusing problem... ;)

11. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Butt ...... something got in the way? :D

#111 demolidor, Jun 14, 2013
  12. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Actually I think they were looking for her contact lens :D

13. rahuldarga

IT
    I prefer natural beauties/cuties you know....:p

I wanted to show that badminton players do feel compassionate and sorry for their counterparts, Butt... it got in the way ;) We don't mind that now do we?:D

Oh please... no, people already started giving weird looks due to our conversation. Better not make it any more weirder.....

LOL! Yeah right....

#113 rahuldarga, Jun 14, 2013
  14. madbad

madbad Regular Member

get down!..........

15. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    I think ZYL is helping the KOR player with her injuries. So kind of her. Good to see.

#115 nokh88, Jun 14, 2013
  16. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Korean!!! ..............

17. rahuldarga

IT
    I couldn't stop laughing after reading this comment, it so funny but true. I think even Saina know that... LOL!

18. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I am sure the Russian guys realised it;) And chose to humour the situation as well. :D:D These guys have a good sense of humour. More like this and they'll win me over as well as givin Gillian Clark more to talk about!!

19. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Yup, the Russian celebrations last night was really over the top ..... Lots of bowing, rolling on court and pumped fists. But hey, King Kong and partner got this far ....... So might as well celebrate first before the dawn becomes an eclipse, wakakakaka ......

Missed taking pics of those - too many antics to track at any one time here ......

20. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Yes, indeed they knew - but they got the best benefit because the most vocal support crowd was just beside them .....

Such comic relief prevented me from going to sleep out of pure exhaustion.

So thank you, Ivanov and Sozonov.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.