Kason twister F9 review

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by wana2125, Feb 25, 2012.

1. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

got it for around 2 weeks....extremely flexible for me....good smashing power.
    feels weird when i first got it...timing for everything is totally from my other racquets. now my favorite racquet. overall a wonderful racquet.

2. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    now i'm thinking of buying either F9 or C7....not sure which one to go for...I'm usually backcourt player but oddly enough I know that CY uses the more head heavy C7...is it fast enough to defend well?

3. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    I have both... well, if you ask me, I think F9 is more suitable for doubles since it is faster compared to C7. C7 definitely suitable for singles for its stiffer shaft. As for defense, both can defend well...

4. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    thanks for the feedback...gonna get an f9 then i guess...=)

5. chicha

chicha Regular Member

You've used MX60 as well right? How does it compare with F9? Which is much more similar to MX60? F9 or C7?

6. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Yes, you are so right. Indeed I have used MX60 before and I would say C7 is more similar to MX60. F9 is a level more flexible than the two. However, now I prefer to use F9 especially for doubles as I can maneuver it faster than C7. Maybe it is my own preference, which I prefer flexible racket. Hope this helps :)

7. KEN_KL MSIA

KEN_KL MSIA Regular Member

Bro,
    F9 Ltd vs MX JJS vs BS LYD, which model good for heavy smashing?

Rgds,,,KEN

8. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    How about comparing F9 vs F9 Ltd. ?

Any bros have any review ?

9. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Ken - There is no one racket that is ultimately best for heavy smashing. It all depends on your skill and whether the racket suits you or not. Do you know the proper way to smash correctly? If you ask me, the most head heavy racket and stiffest racket should be the best for smashing... maybe like Vt 80 or VTZF. But the point is whether you can maximize such rackets. If not, it will do more harm than good. As for MXJJS and BS LYD, I cannot comment much as I have not used them before.

Ferrerkiko - Have you heard or are there any differences between F9 and F9 LTD besides the paintjob? If you ask me, I dont think there are any differences with regards to the specification. It is just some graphic differences between the two hence I think both play the same...

10. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

Depending on ur smashing technique, head heavy racquet will take a little longer for recovery after a heavy smash. F9 is a racquet designed for continuous smashing players like FHF himself. As it is head light so recovery speed would be faster than head heavy racquets.

11. chicha

chicha Regular Member

Can i say that the MX60 sits in between the F9 and C7 in terms of shaft stiffness and head heaviness? MX60 slightly head heavier than F9 or the F9 doesn't feel head heavy at all when u swing it?

Still undecided whether to get F9 or C7 to backup my MX60. Love smashing with the MX60. F9 would be much easier to smash compare to C7 :rolleyes:. Don't want another MX60 as my hand itchy to try other racket :D

12. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    If you ask me, when I compared the shaft stiffness of MX60 and C7 by bending the racket, I found that MX60 is slightly stiffer than C7 hence the order of shaft stiffness is MX60 > C7 > F9.

As for head heaviness, I found that all of them are about the same but of course F9 will feel lighter. Even overall when you swing both F9 and C7, the whole racket of F9 will feel lighter.

If you wish to get a very similar spec with your MX60, C7 is the one but if you wish to have a racket that is different (so you have choice), then F9 would suit you. Since you are in PJ, maybe you can organize a session and we can play together... I let you try both my C7 and F9 but you belanja me court money... hahaha

13. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    to all malaysian bc members...i'm looking at kason f9...what's the best price u guys got in malaysia? the best i've got was RM500....is that fair? I went back to the same shop a few weeks later and the seller offered me 600 >.<

14. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    New? I think now the price is around RM450... empty...

15. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    yes i think the market price is around that...these people wanna make a quick buck...any sources?

16. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Diff state diff market price... You can head to E Lin Collection at Mid Point, Pandan Indah or try AJ Racket at Puchong

17. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    thx for the tips bro...got one from a fellow BC member...for much less

18. greblu

greblu Regular Member

Student
    Is there a difference between kason f9 and li ning n50 II except the paint ?

19. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Frame shape is quite different (looks like a "typical" Kason actually). Expected it to probably be the same as well but they are clearly different judging from the pics with F9 more/full aero frame vs aerobox N50/Ti10 frame shape ...

#59 demolidor, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  20. greblu

greblu Regular Member

Student