Maybank Malaysia International Challenge 2012 13-18 November 2012

Discussion in '2012 Tournaments' started by chemile, Nov 8, 2012.

1. ibelieveindevil

ibelieveindevil Regular Member

i am pretty sure you know you are so wrong with your arguments that you cant find anything else to say but to say i am wrong. you just wont admit it, but deep down your heart you know you are wrong

2. ibelieveindevil

so spain progress into euro finals when they lose all their matches in group stage? splendid

and mind you, look at the post again. you wrote a 3 line statemnt, i reply. and now you say because i have not written 25 pages long to clarify your doubts so you cant understand me.

why i was able to understand your 3 liner?

basic logic, go figure. use your brain a bit

3. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    international challenge is not regional tournament...
    give us proof that it is a regional tournamet

4. fathonezic

Consultant

hahahahahahahaha......
    just give us proof that international challenge is regional tourney...
    dont say anything before you give us proof about that...

5. ibelieveindevil

its M&Q D list is on the regional website. and i already mentioned it before.

apparently you not only have comprehensive issue, you have memory or eyesight problems as well

#125 ibelieveindevil, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  6. ibelieveindevil

and it is mentioned in the sanction form:
    1. On obtaining BWF sanction the Member Association are provided with the following:
    • BWF World Ranking points for the players
    • Protection for Championship date
    • Provision of qualified Technical official for the smooth running of the competition (and Continental Confederation support for level 4 tournaments)
    • Publication of the event on BWF website
    • Provision of on line entry system (to be implemented September 2010)
    • Results published on BWF website
    • Provision of professional advice to member association on running of the competition as required.
    and furthermore BWF sanction policy

2. The applications for the sanction in the prescribed format must reach the BWF within stipulated time specified below:
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Level
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Application Routing for sanction and date modification of a tournament
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Last day on which the application for sanction to reach BWF
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]For tournaments organized during the Olympic Qualifying period (OQP)
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Level 4
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]On recommendation from the Continental Confederation
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]4 months prior to the date of commencement of the tournament
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]4 months prior to the date of the tournament but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Level 3
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Directly to BWF
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]9 months prior to the date of commencement of the tournament
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]9 months prior to the date of the tournament but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Level 2
    [/TD]
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose.
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose, but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Level 1
    [/TD]
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose.
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%"]Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose, but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

#126 ibelieveindevil, Nov 19, 2012
  7. fathonezic

Consultant
    omg... is there any professional answer ????
    maybe a statement from regional website or other about it ????

so, a tournament is a regional tournament if its MQ list is on the regional website ??
    you mean a website like badmintonasia.org right ??

8. ibelieveindevil

now explain this :
    taken from sanction policy
    The CC shall have their own principals for recommendation for sanction of Level 4 tournaments.

9. fathonezic

Consultant
    Badminton Asia Confederation (BAC) has 3 major events held annually. The 3 Continental events are the Badminton Asia Championships, Badminton Asia Youth Under 19 Championships and Badminton Asia Youth Under 17 & Under 15 Championships.
    BAC also manages Level 4 international events calendar in Asia. The level 4 events are categorized at 3 tiers offering world ranking points starting from Future Series, International Series and International Challenge with the latter offering most points among level 4 events.

-----------
    no regional word there...
    thx

source : badmintonasia.org

10. ibelieveindevil

you havent even bother reading i guess, clearly there is a jurisdiction difference between the the CC and BWF. since you are not happy, try to see this, taken from santion policy page 4

Untitled.jpg

11. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    do u understand the meaning of support?:confused:
    if cc help to organize then it become continental,then
    if bam help to organize malaysia super series,then it become a local circuit?:D

was surprise that u actually replied in this 'borneo' tournament:p;)
    maybe he cannot understand the basic logic of international
    here we go
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International
    international means something involve more than one country
    ;)

12. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    the meaning of continental
    if u dont understand,its mean that that particular tournament resist and disallow player from other continent to participate,such as asian junior,asian badminton championship,asian games,europe team event.they add the continent name infront of the tournament.:cool:

if level 4 tournament is continental,why can tan chun seang,anita,ng/ng play in europe country level 4 tournament?:rolleyes:

do u understand basic english?:confused:

13. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    well the fact that a tournament is open to participants across more than one countries certainly counts as inter-national. :)

*Being described as ' regional' does not exclude the label of 'international' nor vice versa. You can still have more than one country in a region or continent.

#133 Cheung, Nov 19, 2012
  14. ibelieveindevil

omg you are shooting yourself in your own leg.

can you even be more consistent in your argument?

are you trying to use the word by defination or by the nature of it. because you try to explain the word international by defination and you purposely didnt explain mentioned the term of continental being used by BWF. so i guess you argument is based on " i used whatever defination whenever i like.

15. ibelieveindevil

well i do think that the term can be used in english term, but i rather draw a line when it comes to badminton tournament.

a lot of sponsored events are open to participants from other countries btw. those events held by comunity centres, by government organisation, by commercial companies or even by local badminton courts management. they are open to all participant. so if you are a foreignor staying in malaysia and wish to join a ameteur club event, does that make that event an international event?

by english defination it is. but seriously, do you call a local ametuer club event an international event? cuz poster like limsy and others do think so.

16. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    who dont use word by definition? do u call a dog as a cat?
    listen this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQY4dIxY1H4
    what are words when u dont mean it when u say it?

17. ibelieveindevil

post #130 BWF named Level 4 events as continental events.

18. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    OMG... This is running for many pages i guess. So many datas pouring from one side and counter attacks from other side. Please guys.. Already, hongkong open has started. Encourage your lovable players there. Lets stop this discussion here itself. Dont take me wrong. I should not have indulged. But it seems this is keep on going in this thread. That is the reason. No offense.;)

19. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Lol, it is you dont understand what basic backtracking means. And then blame others on not understanding what basic sarcasm is. Get a taste of your own medicine. And now insulting others by saying people cant logically think, lol. I can say in rebuttal that in the beginning you didnt say properlyThe onus on the person providing the data to present it comprehensively. If miss out, just say, oh sorry, forgot abt this. Whenever I provide data, it is stated from the beginning variables used, time frame, percentage. Even then, there will be BC members who will say - how come didnt include this tounament and that tounament? I dont say they cant think logically, I just add in and put a 2nd figure. not on INA players, if Every BC member when presenting data need to open for others comments and dont make statements which demean the readers like some dumbo. I can accept others comments on the data I compile and have friendly debate-some BC members keep detailed files on each tournament players participate.Anything amiss they can spot right away.What makes yours so special that others cannot comment without the not understanding basic sarcasm attitude.

20. ibelieveindevil

the thing is someone comes up with something calling my data 100% false. 100% false. nothing is right. thats what he claims.

so what makes me give the slightest respect towards him for dening my facts, which are retrieve from the bwf website, in which he purposely pinpoint to certain things like time frame, which if i dont follow, they pointed out that bwf is doing so, and if i follow, they claim that i i purposely ignore some facts.

why should i be deny my rights to claim my facts?