Entry List of INDIA Open Super Series 2012

Discussion in 'India Open / Malaysia Open 2012' started by CLELY, Mar 23, 2012.

1. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

2. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Lin Dan's withdrawal from the tournament has proven he is not interested to enter the OG as a first seeded player. What a good tactic to let Lee Chong Wei face the pressure being the number 1 seed in the tournament for the first time.

WS - Wang Shixian has been put to the serious test again on purpose by LYB. A clear indication that Wang Yihan and Wang Xin are assured of a place to compete in the Olympics. To secure her ticket to London, she could either do well or pray Nehwal overtakes Li Xuerui by letting her win the India SS. This is getting more interesting and dramatic as we are approaching the final moments of the qualifying period. Will WSX be able to hold her ground and execute her plan well?

What's playing on Nehwal's mind at the moment ? She will try her best to prevent LXR from qualifying

3. bdfreak87

bdfreak87 Regular Member

let me hv a wild guess from Saina's perspective.. Firstly is to try her best to let LXR to be in the top 4, then LYB will have to make a choice of who to chose for the OG. Secondly, pray really hard that WYH will not b selected, coz her statiscal record against WYH is not impressive at all .. hehe :)

4. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    You know that will not happen...Chances of WYH getting drop is almost zero. If she gets dropped, there will be thousand years of internal strife going on with the Chinese team and spark outrage among Chinese fans calling for LYB to be sacked.

So anyone with the right frame of mind wont consider WYH as the most vulnerable one to LYB's decision. Having said that, she together with Wang Xin so-called Queen of Foreign Wars are not in the main draw for India SS which means they will undergo the intensive training for the Olympics.

You can pray WYH injured so she cant play in London otherwise not likely..

It's about Wang Shixian and Li Xuerui toss-up now. An article should be written about this newly developed conspiracy :)

5. Aikachan

Aikachan Regular Member

Freelance editor/Aspiring writer (someday) :)
    LD is having plenty of rest huh? Lucky guy :p

6. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Hell No, they are undergoing intensive training in house so they will skip almost every tournament before the Olympics. Maybe they will enter Indonesia to flex their muscles and test their form.. Other than that, for LD, the India SS doesnt matter to him anymore , he collected enough points to qualify for the Olympics; Lee Chong Wei can maintain his position as top seed and it's one of his famous psychological tactic, adding more pressure on Lee Chong Wei while recovering from his injury.

7. bdfreak87

bdfreak87 Regular Member

yea, among the 3 wangs, i do prefer WYH and WX.. Wishin them d best in d comin uber n SS, and hopefully they are in their best form..

8. bdfreak87

bdfreak87 Regular Member

yea, among the 3 wangs, i personally do prefer WYH and WX.. so wishin them d best n shine during uber n SS.. hope they will b in their best form.. :)

9. etudiant

etudiant Regular Member

Where are Kido/Hendra ????

10. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    they are screwed....out of the Olympics....What an embarrassment !

Defending champions failed to qualify in order to defend their gold medal...shame ~!!!!

11. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Not only that...most players including China do not like to play in India for various reason...

12. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

13. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    It's India we are talking about..The food, security and conditions there are not placed at an acceptable standards. If it wasn't for points, I think a lot of players especially China and Denmark wouldnt be bothered to attend the tournaments in India.

The stereotype and negative perception on India is quite widespread i guess.

14. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

15. rajat_remar

rajat_remar Regular Member

Whatever the reasons maybe, players like LCW, TH and others are still coming here to play. So instead of giving these blunt comments we should look forward to the matches.

16. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Let's see after the Olympic year when there's no points to fight for, I can guarantee you a lot of players including the power houses will give India Open a skip...whatever the reasons are..

17. rajat_remar

rajat_remar Regular Member

I am not a psychic and neither are you to predict what's going to happen in the future.... well as far as i know players will still play here whether you like it or not.

18. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

If I am LYB, I will pick LXR rather than WSX who lately did not perform her best when facing non Chinese players.

So does Wang Xin who also had yo yo results against non Chinese players. But what save WX and cement her place into Olympic is her amazing records against Tine. Never lost to Tine.

LXR is really in a roll right now.I will pick her.

Not to mention both LXR and WSX never play Olympiade before (and so does WYH and WX) so past experience meant nothing here.

19. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member