My heart MELTS when i watch this. PLEASE WATCH

Discussion in 'World Championships 2011' started by george@chongwei, Aug 15, 2011.

1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

The video says it all.. I'm so sorry for this guy. LCW must be thinking why the world is so cruel to him...
    This is badminton and there's always winning and losing. Dedicate to everybody here :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::c rying::crying:
    [video=youtube;xwet7uRQWJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwet7uRQWJc[/video]

2. george@chongwei

This is what coach teh siu bock has to say..
    [video=youtube;aePoLnomHF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aePoLnomHF8[/video]

3. george@chongwei

Here is what LCW has to say.. He already tried his best. I'm sure every MASians understand you..
    [video=youtube;KT6qCVnAqSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT6qCVnAqSI&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

4. soulpx

soulpx Regular Member

Trader
    thanks george. nothing else i can say. im crying while watching these videos.

5. george@chongwei

Many times LCW came out short to LD in so many matches. But this time, he shows that he actually has it all to challenge Lin Dan in yesterday's final. Being the sole representative for almost every international badminton tournaments finals, i'm proud of him as a Malaysian. I'm sure he's exhausted now and must be feeling very down. Hope after this he take a long rest and comes back strongly again. Anyway, hope the long clash loss of 1 hour and 21 minutes won't damper his spirit when he plays lin dan again. The sweat he shed on court playing proudly for MAS in in his every match and the pain and sufferings that he has to bear in his body really is indeed unbelievable and eye-catching. . Despite that, he sacrifices his daily life to concentrate fully on badminton training and make Mas badminton well known in the world. The heavy pressure and indescribable extreme burden on your shoulder really is a eye catching. Every Malaysian should take this as one of the example to fight and fight and to continue fight and to strive hard till you get to the top, just as what LCW is doing right now. I hope the juniors and elites wakes up and please follow LCW's attitude and determination. Only they can help themself and no one can help them.
    I'm sure the MAS fans will always be with you, chong wei. Am i right?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. amsads

amsads Regular Member

This is sad..so sad..I totally cannot sleep last night, keep thinking of the 2 match points..

This is sad for the sport also, imagine a 100% dominance from Team China, imagine all Chinese Finals in every tournament, including majors like AG and Olympics.. imagine most spectators are all Chinese because their heroes are in every SF or Final matches.will you still watch badminton MS?

When LCW finally calls it a day, it will be god damm boring sport already, as there will be no one there to fight and even challenge Lin Dan except his own team mates..
    I mean.. do u like to watch LD vs CL Final every time?? Come on..lets face it..Taufik, Gade, will be retiring also so it makes the sport totally dominated by Chinese.. look at CL, CJ, Wang ZhenMing, Du PengYu..they have many more years in top badminton competition..even when the GREAT Lin D retires it will be them (CL, CJ, Wang ZhenMing, Du PengYu) to continue dominates..those 4 can easily beat the rest of the field, it takes heroes like LCW or LD to easily crush them all..

WD, MS, XD, WS are all gonna be controlled fully by the China Team..definite a NO GOOD for world badminton, I can see only MD might turn out differently when CaiYun and Fu finally call it a day..

For now, my heart all goes to LCW..as if not because of him...we will see a totally dominated China Team in MS..a totally BORED sport for all badminton fans around the world, where in all Finals, it will be LD or CL who wins it..BORED.. encounters like that are bad..for non Chinese spectators what do they want to see then..enough said..

All I can say is I am not disappointed by LCW's performance but SAD..very emotional after watching..even though LD wins, I just cannot accept it. For me, LCW won the match..I don't care..it is just luck who sided LD more on last few shots..LD is doing the chasing in most part of the match. There is 1 shot in set 3 where umpire given to LCW and then took it back...if that shot was credited to LCW..just think what damage it brings to LD.. sorry for all LD fans..I have to say it..

7. victor_83

victor_83 Regular Member

Sales Engineer
    Personally speaking, one should not blame or just step your feet on his lost. People should think otherwise then just straight forward pin-point his devastation. I was thinking to myself. Everyone is insulting him but does anyone knows how much effort he has put in and struggle thus this far? He is the only Malaysian that represent our country out to the battle field competing. Where by China National Team has many players to be tested. So Lin Dan could spend more time training, adequate rest, observe and analyse tournament and etc. Both of them are winner and no one is loser. It is normal for Lin Dan to express his victory with such gesture. Who wouldn't? 4 consecutive championship titles. That's an outstanding achievement! Lin Dan respect him very much and others too. He deserve a big pat on his back. (LCW)

8. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

from the video, it is so obvious that LD has a better stamina than LCW.

9. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Thanks, finally I know what Rajes Paul sound like(lady reporter).
    Btw everyone who dont understand malay, what LCW says in the interview is same points as what is reported in the Star and NST. I think the male reporter is from NST.

LCW more calm this time around, not total devastation like 2008, said that it was 50-50, who dared to gamble, which LD did, wins. Prepations for OG: same, maybe look in quality sparring. LCW will be around in 2013, try 1 last time for WC title.

#9 eaglehelang, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  10. GameGod

GameGod Regular Member

None
    Just because Lin Dan won and Chinese people are playing better than everyone else doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with that (and I'm not Chinese, I'm Indian). Lee Chong Wei doesn't need to worry about his own legacy: everyone will remember him as one of the 5 greatest players of all-time for his astonishing skills; it doesn't matter that he didn't win any really big tournaments, because everyone knows that he had to take on the greatest player of all-time in all of the Finals, and, yesterday, he nearly beat him! Chong Wei should focus on the Olympic Gold Medal next year. If he can't win that, then he should think about sticking around until 2013 when Lin Dan retires, and he should definitely be able to win the World Championships.

11. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    one of the best in the business!!

12. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Credit to LCW, but, you must also understand how LD trains. He has his pain too. Maybe more than LCW because he need those pain to beat LCW. At the highest level for any top player, it is necessary to be able to endure it. So, pain should be a norm. You should see Nadal playing with pain. ;) This is not to discredit him, but to let you know that, you have to expect pain, blood and sweat at this level. The money is good isn't it? ;) A good show from these 2 boys. ;)

And now the crunch matter is how is lcw doing to react to this? Is he going to stick with the existing coaching staff or change them? Suetyan said, LD is fitter. He is younger definitely. Any plan A, B, C until Z? ;) Don't kid me if you only have plan A. ;)

13. Badmintan

Badmintan Regular Member

LD is sponsored by Red Bull and drinks Red Bull. Poor LCW only drinks 100Plus

14. extremenanopowe

So, we need something more potent than red-bull. Tongkat ali? lol. ;)

15. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

what's up with the baby picture??..this threads sounds like a special tribute to someone who's about to retire..

16. yamsyams

yamsyams Regular Member

This post is just ridiculous. Just because the rest of the world can't catch up to China's dominance doesn't make badminton a boring sport to watch. No offense to the lower ranked players, but do you really want to see a Pablo Abian vs Kevin Cordon WC Final? China is pushing world badminton to greater heights. Without Lin Dan, the Lee Chong Wei today will not exist. Of course, the converse holds true as well. I'm sure you wouldn't say that the 2001 WC MDF between Halim/Tony and Candra/Sigit was boring? Nor the 2010 AE MDF between Boe/Mogensen and Rasmussen/Paaske? Players playing at the highest level is what makes a sport worth watching. I can understand that as a LCW fan you are hugely disappointed with his loss, but LD upped the pace at the right moment, took a calculated risk, and came off the better player on court.

17. Badmintan

Badmintan Regular Member

[video=youtube;b1ss9NzvlLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1ss9NzvlLc[/video]
    Red Bull + training in an indoor shooting range = unbeatable.

18. feather_guy

feather_guy Regular Member

I would think that most people watch badminton not JUST to see their favourite players, but also to enjoy the high level of badminton even if their favourite players aren’t playing. If Lin Dan were to start losing, I wouldn’t all of a sudden stop watching badminton, and when he’s good again, start watching again. That’s bandwagoning, and the people who bandwagon are not supporting their “favourite player” or the sport.

Maybe LD was lucky, maybe not. Either way, both LD and LCW had their share of “lucky” shots. Also, the umpire did not credit a shot to LCW, the line judge called a shot in favour for LCW and the umpire overruled it. The umpire also made a call in favour of LCW a few rallies later. Anways, if you think LCW has to resort to “luck” and umpires calls to win LD, I don’t think you’re showing LCW respect. LCW doesn't have to resort to those matters to defeat LD, he has the skill to win, it's just LCW was outplayed by LD yesterday.

19. extremenanopowe

damn... now we know where his secret training is. What does lcw have for 100plus? lol. Just bagus bagus?? lol. ;)

20. indrg

indrg Regular Member

LCW please keep this defeat in mind & make it a fire burning to win it all in Olympic 2012 next year. Do not let Lin Dan have his way for his 2nd Gold Medal in Olympic. Be a Legend! Be the King of Badminton who defeats the God.