Unprofessional Datuk Lee

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2011' started by pralinescream, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Actually that is not what I meant. Like I said mentioning about the incident is good enough already.

LCW is not your enemy, he deserves a lot of praise, its his over-Zealous fans who cant see eye to eye with you.

2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Thanks GOD! not many like you either..in this case..ask CBA to have their own badminton tournaments, they do not need BWF...what arrogant statements!!

LD got away from throwing rackets , no fines at all...
    LD threw many free matches to his teammates....dont forget about about that..I should go on with many matches between CHN vs CHN...thats totally manipulation ...

3. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Again, That guy is typically LCW/TH haters...he criticized others but he himself the haters...he should come to see more tournaments..

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Yup. the thread starter is just creating another nonsense here and create some troubles here.

If u say LCW is unprofessional, then what bout Lin Dan? Suddenly complaint muscle cramp or whatever it is and concede a walkover to his fellow countrymen, chen long. If he's professional enough, he will treat this super series match importantly just like how he treat other major tournaments like OG, WC or Ae too. I wonder if its the OG final match, he had a muscle cramp or fever, he still will play for the country right? no matter what.. he should be more professional..

Enough said, this is juz my 83.22 cents.

5. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

What a dumb thing to say. All he did was relax a little in the second game, he didn't purposely serve into the net or anything like that - and what difference does it make? He still won in straight games. It won't make a difference in world ranking or anywhere else how many points Taufik got, so there are no repercussions to what he did.
    LYB actually fixed the whole outcome of matches, not just giving away 5 points, but telling players to LOSE a whole match just so China could get 3 players in the Olympics or ZN was fresh in the OG final. THAT'S something you can criticize. THAT'S disrespecting the sport, as it was his 'advice' which decided those matches, and not the actual skill and ability of the players.
    In the MO final, it was clear that LCW was superior to TH, and that's why he won. So why bitch about those two putting on a little bit of a show for the fans who paid for tickets and wanted to see a long, thrilling match? Talk about double standards.

By the way, I'm neither Malaysian nor a big LCW-supporter. I'm a huge fan of the sport and actually favor China in most events, so I'm not biased against them. If anything, I'm a bit biased in favor of Cai/Fu whenever they're concerned :D

6. pralinescream

pralinescream Regular Member

do not encourage more rage with ur statements.
    again, u seem to be accusing Super Dan is cheating.
    nobody in BWF and its medical expert believes so.
    Only malaysian die-hard fanboys here are saying that.

expect more from u since ur status is veteran level ady.

on the other hand, datuk openly declared he threw points away on purpose.

7. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

I clicked "LIKE" in your post... :)

8. Tommy Susanto

Tommy Susanto Regular Member

Do you have any proofs?:DPlease be professional before posting here at the forum;)

9. visor

visor Regular Member

you keep repeating this... i've watched the whole match and post game interview and ceremony, and there is not even a hint that he purposely did that as you've accused

10. pralinescream

pls do not use personal insults, bad character!

so it is alright to be disrespectful when de crowd is behind u and, no repercussions?
    what sort of a justification is that?
    far from a thrilling match, it is just farce circus sideshow when datuk simply throw points away. wonder how taufik had felt?
    to be humiliated in such a way?
    it is juz like a tiger toying arnd the old wounded garuda b4 finally putting it out of misery.

11. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    pralinescream, I think you have put forth your ideas and statements already. I suggest that you just lay low la.

Else if you really want to let all out. Me and you can have men singles challenge.. I am no LCW but if you really need to let it out, then I will for the sake of you.

In or out?

12. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Tell that to CJ how he felt when he won AE..or matches when LD purposely lost to CJ in Asia Championship so CJ could qualify to OG...

13. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

That's an open singles challenge.. I can be the umpire for the match. So, yes or no, pralinescream?

14. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

LOL pls video the match and upload to youtube... BOLEH? LOL

15. visor

visor Regular Member

although you got to be careful, blurryd, because if you lose, then praline will accuse you of gifting points to him... giving him face.

of course, if you win, then he'll say he only wants to give you face. :p

16. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    This thread is getting too emotional. Maybe the timing is not right and perhaps it is better to postpone it for another few months.
    When the atmosphere is so highly charged many fans will consider it a sacrilege if there are souls bold enough to take some shine off LCW's moment of glory. In short LCW is 'untouchable' now.
    As TH said LCW is winning many super series but he seems to be stumble when major titles (Olympic Gold, World Champion, Asian Games Gold) are at stake. Now if LCW should win one of the major prizes then perhaps he will become 'super untouchable'?
    Then it will be Malaysia Supreme Boleh.

17. plkvoon

plkvoon Regular Member

Manager

wont be as unprofessional as throwing away/walkover to ur team mates... **wink**wink**
    forgot to add - saying himself injured or watsoever reasons given to con some 3 year old boy!!!

18. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    Dude, mockery who? :eek: Talk about CHN's famous match fixing, WO yada yada yada... then we talk about mockering the BWF tourneys...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: get a life.. chill out more... bitter life is not worth it... :cool:

19. Tommy Susanto

Tommy Susanto Regular Member

LOL LCW is busily banking his USD checks, the 2nd one already before CNY:D And some lonely person here is so childish and naive creating a thread like that;)

20. pralinescream

out of topic a bit

sure! it will be great to meet u guys.
    \pls come to tawau and i will bring u to best seafood in town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.