FANBAD - French Open SS

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2010' started by hcyong, Nov 1, 2010.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Congratulations to areysa, hcyong and kuwichert, a three way tie for first place. Good job:) thanks hcyong for administrating as usual.:) looking forward to the league table being realeased.:)
    Will there be a fanbad, for the Asian games ? I need to improve my form in this game, I used to be quite good, now my performances are really average :(

2. aresya

aresya Regular Member

thank you LD rules! ... nice to be on top again after the disaster last week ..

congrats to hcyong & kuwichert too ...

see you all in China Open SS

3. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Wow, kuwichert is probably the yoyo in fanbad! :eek: Bottom last week and top this week!
    I'm surprised that I'm at the bottom, but seeing that the ones below me are late :p

Congratulations to joint 1st place aresya, hcyong and kuwichert =) And thanks for administration hcyong.

4. kuwichert

kuwichert Regular Member

consultant
    wow,:eek: that looks good:cool: - just like the first fanbad I had joined - and fortunately very different from what it was last week :DLOL
    thanks to Areysia and Hcyong for not leaving me allone on that top podium seat, congrats buddies!:rolleyes:

5. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    No, there won't be a FANBAD for the Asian Games.

6. Dede_Pran

Dede_Pran Regular Member

student
    congratulations to the three #musketeers hehehehe sis aresya, hcyong, and kuwichert, really well well well done buddy to equal the podium stage into one same height ... too bad i missed R32 in my busy day T.T

thanks to mr. Hcyong for administrating ...