Bravesword 10 and 11

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Babyface, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    Hello, glad that you had finally tried out the racket yourself and importantly you liked it.

I believed now your knowledge in choosing the racket that suits you has improved. It goes the same to other equipments as well.

Besides, what are more enjoyable than trying new baddy stuff ourself.:)

2. focuszon

focuszon New Member

BS 11 is one of the best value for money racket in the market, after a few sessions playing with it I like it so much. It is an all round racket, super fast and easy to defend and control. It can also produce powerful smashes once you know how to generate power from it, the clear high-pitched sound is simply awesome. I switched from Yonex Ti10 gen 2 and are happy with it, this racket is easier to use and not as stiff compare to Ti10. Good job Victor

3. niemrieng

niemrieng Regular Member

haha, of course it's fun to try out rackets by myself... but it costs :p

anyway, I luv my bs11... thinking of getting one more ^.^

NR

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    During my recent trip to China, got to know one dealer can offer very good price for Victor and LiNing rackets, real one, not fake. Price is much lower than the market. PM me for a good deal. No shipping fee for those in Singapore, of course. :)

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Got a lot friends want to get a good offer from me. A few guys worry they are fake ones like me worried before. I already confirmed with the dealer that if they are fake ones, can return back the rackets, of course money back to you. The verification can be done by checking the serial number online or with LiNing/Victor office. Before shipping the rackets, s/n (not for LiNing, as it is sealed) can be sent to you first for your online verification. Those numbers are scanned in system by their staff.

If possible, pls send email to me as my forum inbox is full everyday due to inquiry/order on Victor/LiNing rackets or LiNing shoes/attires. :)
    Email & MSN: qixuri@hotmail.com

6. rawwww

rawwww Regular Member

Ok so I just read all 10 pages of this forum and my conclusion of this forum is the BS10 is obviously the better racket and is more head heavy due to the stiffness and that the BS 11 is adore by their owners nonetheless. BS10 is more offensive while the BS11 is more all around player, am I right? to conclude this whole debate that is what I got out of it.
    I am on the verge of getting the BS11 because I play both singles and doubles would you guys agree with me? I personally like the look of BS11 better too due to the white and red ^^ So what Im saying is is the BS10 more like ARC10 and the BS11 is like Ti-10? Can anyone confirm my conclusion or adjust it?

7. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    They're nothing like the Arc10, either of them. The BS11 has a slight head heaviness which makes them a tad like the Armortecs, but a lot more maneuverable IMHO. The 11 is also lighter overall which also helps with it's maneuverability. Although the 11 is rated as 'stiff', I don't think it's particularly stiff at all really - in fact, I'd say the slight shaft whippiness adds to it's forgiveness and repulsion. It's not a flexy racket though - it still retains good stability.

Haven't tried a Ti-10 so I can't comment there.

Did that help? :)

8. rawwww

rawwww Regular Member

Yah alot of people say that even though its rated as a stiff racket it is not as stiff when they played with it? wierd.. Maklike you obviously have tried it? which yonex racket that you would know of is closest to it? excluding the ti-10 since you have not tried it

9. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    I've tried all of the top tier Yonexs and to be honest, it's not like any of them. It's sort of if there was a range in between the ArcSabers and Armortecs, that's where it would be.

10. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    Shaft stiffness is a very subjective matter. From personal experience, Yonex, Victor and Gosen seems to be "user friendly" rackets even though shaft stiffness rated as stiff/extra stiff is because the high quality materials used (H.M graphite, high grade carbon,titanium etc.) and also the technologies implied in making the rackets that resulted in a stiff but repulsive shaft. The same cannot be applied to some other racket makers in the market.

On BS11 with its aerodynamic frame design and balance point at 292mm, is considered a moderate head heavy racket. With this kind of spec generally its more suitable for doubles play which consist of plenty of drives, fast pushes and attacking nature kind of shots. For me this racket is one of the best out there that fulfills those requirements. Some may argue that its not suitable for singles game but when come to think of it, it depends on one's ability to control and make full use of the potential of the racket ultimately and not depend solely of the nature of the racket itself. I would rate the Armotecs 700 and 900 as a racket solely designed for singles but hey, when it fell into the hands of players in the caliber of Chandra Wijaya and Tony Gunawan which has fantastic wrist power..... amazing results!

With that said, a player's technique and strength are more important than anything else and also with a simple tweak on the racket set-ups (types of grip & string used) and at the correct tension, BS11 simply is an overall performance racket suitable for both singles and doubles.

#170 Aspire, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  11. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    That's gotta be one of the most eloquent and concise posts this forum has ever seen.

12. amirru

amirru Regular Member

engineer

Bro Aspire,

May i know how much is the price for the BS10 & BS11 at your area?? I'm in eastern side of peninsular m'sia so it should be a bit higher than at yr place (PJ i guess??).. Thanks inadvance..

13. super64

super64 Regular Member

bag manufacturer, beverage distributions
    I got my Bravesword 10 /4u srung with yonex nano 95 26lbs. . Im very satisfied . good for drives, clears , control . its a very fast swinger very good racket !

14. ziggy87

ziggy87 Regular Member

IT Consultant
    you can buy from online sellers which relatively has lower price
    BS10 and BS11 is around RM450 with free Victor string, grip and bag
    most of the online sellers are based at KL so do include the postage fee (most probably less than Rm10 poslaju)

15. amirru

amirru Regular Member

engineer
    Do u hv any recommended online sellers?? Is it safe to courier racket coz im afraid it will damage during the delivery.. : (

16. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    ummm.. after 'whacking' me - uncle-,non-stop..... now 'dishing' out ADVICE ?????

17. ziggy87

ziggy87 Regular Member

IT Consultant
    sent you a PM for the contact
    uncle-T..PLS say the truth!! don't mislead people :p
    i did not have what it takes to 'whack' you
    and it's just advice on purchases
    not qualified to advice on racket choice and technique :D

18. super64

super64 Regular Member

wat site is the online seller? i bought mine online too 6,655 pesos

19. super64

super64 Regular Member

usually packaging is they are boxed twice to protect the racket . online sellers are ok .

20. ziggy87

ziggy87 Regular Member

IT Consultant
    that is quite a good and standard price for online sellers
    6655 pesos is around 468.340 MYR