Nanospeed 9900 Vs Arcsaber Z-slash

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by anantbhasin, Sep 18, 2009.

1. juventus1

juventus1 Regular Member

if you are playing well with 24lbs... stick to that for this moment.. what i like to say is that backhand skill need to be learn through training and not normal matches with friends. for a start, try backhand clear... must be high and baseline... forget the rest of the people that comment badly on ArcZ... if you like ArcZ, dun go for nanospeed 9900 anymore (although it is a good racket).

I'm using Arc Z for quite some time... Now i'm trying on my Li-ning N90...

2. juventus1

juventus1 Regular Member

twobeer> dun comment me if you dun have the money to buy and try the rackets yourself. I have the luxury to own these rackets. i dun like to pinpoint people... but i notice that you are such a failure and like to comment like a expert as if you really own the rackets... so dun ******** and mislead people.

If you have the money just buy Li-ning N90.. try and dun just comment on thin air... post all your rackets and dun always talk big.

For the rest of the people... dun cancel out Li-Ning although it is overpriced... when i bought my N90, i also have doubt about this racket. After i try it... all i can say is "powerful"!!! but not as quick as Arc Z and Nanospeed9900.

Attached Files:

3. roy b

roy b Regular Member

Looks like Aristotle Onassis has just joined the forum.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Moderators, I think we've heard enough foul language from this guy.

Oh, and please, someone tell him it's "don't".

4. Grotius

Grotius Regular Member

Hmm, well I like tight strung racquets, I'm curious to know what I could push the Z Slash to take without it breaking.

5. MetalOrange

MetalOrange Regular Member

mine (arc zs, that is) are always strung at 28/30, also did try 33/34 (of course it didn't break) but it's useless performance wise 'cuz it only averages 15 minutes with bg66 for me. perhaps w/ bg68 ti it can last longer.

6. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

What is your problem ? Do you have a compulsive problem in which you have to insult someone ? Why are you picking on twobeer ? I think you will find that he does have the rackets that he says he does and also I would rather read a review/comparison from him rather than you as he has done tons of good reviews in the past on rackets
    So what is your problem ? You don't seem to want to earn any respect from any BCers so I don't understand what you are doing with these pointless attacks
    Agree with Roy b. Moderators ..............

7. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    I haven't really comment your posts in this thread, just found your views strange that the NS9900 would be unsuitable for doubles as a bit... weird... especially as MD and XD is the ONLY discipline I have seen it used by the pros :cool:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1331182&postcount=102

And in that post you trash-talked N90 and now you have it and found it does indeed pack a huge powerful punch ?!?!

Quote 1:
    then quote 2:
    As I wrote earlier I assume you are a young upcoming player who is going to be a great champ soon? Right? !!

It is of course never fun to be called a liar.. :mad:
    But on the other hand, if you think I am a liar, I guess I have to live with that, I will survive ;)

When it comes to racket.. My big problem is really not that I have to few :p

Attached Files:

8. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

wow I feel sorry for you twobeer, all that choice !!!!
    Since when was the ns9900 not a good doubles racket ?
    Also who has KKK/TBH phone # ? I am sure juventus1 has been doing a lot of research on why it isn't a good racket for doubles

9. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    I am still trying to come up with a good argument to GF/friends why I need so many rackets, when I can't use only a limited few per session/game anyway :confused: :confused: :cool: .. dang.. :p

/T

10. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i come to conclude that u have too little of storage place, not too many rackets:p

11. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Like my favourite quote from the movie Jaws...

"We need a bigger boat" :cool: :D

/Twobeer

12. roy b

roy b Regular Member

Twobeer, I want to cry :eek:. Green with envy. Any chance of you having a word with my missus about how many rackets I should have ? ;);)

13. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

I'm wondering if twobeer would even notice if any of those rackets... went missing:D. Do I spy and Arc 5 in the first picture?

14. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    wow.. twobeer....
    what a nice collection.
    two thumbs up !!

15. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

Green with envy, you say? Twobeer has more of that specific green racket in the 2nd picture than I have rackets!

Twobeer, you need this for your rackets!!

16. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Yes!

with a green sign..

"TC700 probably the best racket in the world" :cool: (think Carlsberg here)...

A walk in racket-closet with a high-end stringing machine would be nice :D

/Twobeer

17. b.leung

b.leung Regular Member

HAHAH twobeer just owned juventus1
    hopefully i'll build a nice lil collection like that one day...
    currently own at900t and arc10

but getting back on topic, what's the conclusion on ns9.9k vs arcz-s??

18. Trmun

Trmun Regular Member

NS if you want mobility, arc Z if you want raw power is my guesstimate :p

19. Rendra

Rendra Regular Member

Project Consultant
    im 38 just started playing again recently. had to stop for a couple of years. own RSL rackets mostly, HEAT 7900 and X3 Silver...

bought the NS9900 last week and BAM!..immediate improvements in my game. so noticeable that everyone commented on it.

i mostly play doubles as im too old and a little out of shape for singles so overall the NS9900 is ideal for me.

i tried the z slash and found it a little too heavy for me personally as my game is no longer technical nor offensive as my wrist isn't as strong anymore.

but i do notice that to a player with a stronger wrist and technique, the z slash is quite the killer!

20. druss

druss Regular Member

Every player has their own preference so you can't definitively say that one is better than another.

When I'm feeling competitive I play with the Z, when I'm feeling a little more lazy and prefer to drop and play net then I play with the 9900. Overall though I play with my Arc10 more than the other two... If I'm playing with a new guy I've never played with before or someone I don't trust then I pull out one of my Apacs.