my coaching plan..

Discussion in 'Coaching Forum' started by malaysian19, Apr 8, 2007.

1. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    malaysia19, thank you for that on behalf of all of us who have gone through getting the cert.....

Actually, Malaysian sports went sports science only in year 2005, that is the first batch, Dato Misbun, Razif even Rexy had the first Level 2 Badminton Specific & Sport Science Specific. I was the second batch 2 months later (Level 1). Till now there are more than 7,000 level 1 coaches in our country, correct me if I am wrong.
    So you see - if we assumed in year 2006, those 'sports science coaches' start the 'new' scientific training on player aged 10, probably we will see them only in year 2014 when they are 18! Then we will see the difference - old methods of no cert-hard work-good experience coaches versus the new bred!
    :)

2. malaysian19

malaysian19 Regular Member

student/part time coach
    well said mate.. very well said.

3. alwayslolzzz

alwayslolzzz Regular Member

student
    malaysian19, can u advise me on what to do to improve my stamina/endurance????i don't really get out of breath but i will get tired and have no more energy to move around the court and to a lesser extent execute shots. what exercises should i do to overcome this problem my coach is not with me now so he can't help.

well my coach has a level 1 cert and he studies sports science and it really does come in handy though being a state player also helps. experience and sport science:D

#23 alwayslolzzz, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009