Cai Yun ( 蔡赟 ) and Fu Haifeng ( 傅海峰 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by labyrinthian, Jun 1, 2005.

1. FuWang

FuWang Regular Member

can any1 help me to translate it??? :confused::confused::confused::confused: TQ

2. joyzhao

joyzhao Regular Member

auditor
    the whole report?! that's a huge work...

3. joyzhao

joyzhao Regular Member

auditor
  4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

I think his son is gonna be like his daddy...except he'll play as a righty..

..like father like son. Btw, what's his son's name??..

5. fengyunfan

fengyunfan Regular Member

The baby is called Fu Ziyu(傅子瑜), in Chinese, Yu(瑜) means white jade, or niceness.

6. zhangjiewen_fhf

zhangjiewen_fhf Regular Member

Student
    transslate please

7. daunt

daunt Regular Member

student
    wow his son is soo adorable!

8. phoenix26

phoenix26 Regular Member

student
    translate please....:):):)
    i want to know what fu said..:):)

9. ytyang

ytyang Regular Member

The translation done by iGoogle(http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en&referrer=ign_n):
    China's badminton head coach Li Yongbo has frequency burst Meng Liao, In addition to announcing Xie will retire after the Games outside of the big news, he went to Hunan, led to participate in a TV entertainment, when they sent the "Men's doubles World champion Fu Haifeng married with a 1-year-old son and a half, "a big surprise. A telephone interview with reporters yesterday, who is the national team training Fu Haifeng, he denied that he deliberately concealed the marriage, and praising his son handsome enough to appear in commercials.

Son, handsome enough to star when the ads

Fu Haifeng and Cai Yun partner have "FY portfolio" reputation, both on the court despite theOn the strong sense, but in different venues outside the character. Cai Yun outgoing personality, it announced its own long beach with beautiful flowers Wang Na marriage. Fu Haifeng is introverted, giving the impression of simple and honest honest. At the press of the "confessions", he finally confess everything. "My wife is not a circle, she is not familiar with the sport, do not like sports, but we do know is that badminton while." Fu Haifeng's wife Liaoning who do business in Beijing. "She saw me on TV, but not my fans. My child is Fuzi Yu, now 18 months old, and quite lovely, eyes and nose in particular, like me, have workedCall mom and dad every day in the babbling it. "As early as the Sudirman Cup in May this year, period, Fu Haifeng once invited the press to appreciate his son's cell phone" male figure, "he jokingly said:" It is more handsome, and a lot of people Doukua he could ad star, to the endorsement of the baby. "

Not affected but the cause of more focused

As Li Yongbo said before, and have been married for the veteran, the national team will take a relatively flexible management style, so that they can care for the family. Li Yongbo said: "Fu Haifeng married and have a 18-month-old baby, he wants a daySpend time with her son, and we certainly agree, because we need to be more user-friendly management. "Press call yesterday, Fu Haifeng, when he was on the way home," is not every day, go back, as long as does not affect the training and competition, I will try to find time to go home. "Fu Haifeng said his son's birth, and did not detract from his focus in their careers," but they have also inspired me to fight, because I hope that through their own efforts to his son to set a good example. "

Only a half-year-old mother, Fuzi Yu has repeatedly been brought to the track to refuel his father, while Fu Haifeng saw on television every time, he will hand dancing feetTread. "I used to take him to the badminton hall, he took his racket and the ball will be joyful to play together, it appears that some genes, ha ha!" Fu Haifeng are very happy to work with teammates to share the joy of fatherhood.

"I will not deliberately conceal the Stars"

For the marriage because of concealment was dubbed "the badminton Andy Lau," Fu Haifeng cried injustice: "I am not learn from these stars did not deliberately conceal. I was pretty low-key one man, so many things just comes naturally, We all know the team I got married and Dangdie this out Lee always said, I also feel quiteOkay. "Fu Haifeng carried out next week, will take part in badminton in Changzhou Masters, and then will be put into the preparations for the Games.

10. mouthsky1117

mouthsky1117 Regular Member

Attached Files:

11. mouthsky1117

12. zhangjiewen_fhf

Student
    Fu is a great player and also a great father:eek::eek::eek:

13. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Wah saw the news ,. i surprised Fu haifeng marry already.. I thought he will marry some pretty team mates like Wang Lin or Wang Yi han ...:D

14. zhangjiewen_fhf

Student
    so, what is her name??

share her pics pleasee :)

15. mouthsky1117

=========================================================

not sure on her name but you can refer to them link below. She appear in the video clip supporting Fu in the China Master Open.

http://bbs.badmintoncn.com/thread-90747-1-1.html

Enjoy...

16. zhangjiewen_fhf

Student
    thx a lot :)

I'm so jealous :(

17. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

handsome little kid:)

18. Urumi

Urumi Regular Member

still don't know 4 sure bout Cai wife Thessa, is he already married with Wang Na or not:D

19. fzustudents

fzustudents Regular Member

worker
    Cai yun and Wang na were prepared for National Games before .
    I just know , Wang na’s father is hopeful that she will won the championship in National Games , and happy retiring .,she have paid out a lot on synchronized swimming
    Cai yun said he shoudn’t consider the London Olympics recently. he is thirty years old . and his performance has been going downhill .He will cherish his time .
    Maybe they will get married next year.

Attached Files:

#1380 fzustudents, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009