An interesting fact...

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009' started by Silencer, Mar 15, 2009.

1. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I know about this, but I thought Hau-Ge mentioned in one of the thread that they are reverting to the old-format of bi-annual WC, just to make it more prestigious. In the even years, they are planning to have the Invitational World Cup thingy.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Off topic-Hmm..

..the proper term is biennial. A biannual event means it happens twice a yr.;)
    Btw, barring any changes, there will be a WC tourney, every year, up til the 2012 Olympics; 2010 in Paris and 2011 in London, as a pre-cursor to the 2012 Olympics.:cool:
    Perhaps the plan to revert the WC back to a biennial event will occur post the 2012 OG??..:confused:

3. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

My friend, thank you for the info & entertainment. I laughed every time at the "cap ayam" part. :D Sorry for the ......, paragraph too long...
    No problem, if KKK/TBH really get kicked out, KLRC can take them, better still, not wasting tax-payers $$$$. Better yet, with Rexy in tow also, since Rexy contract will end mid 2009. :p

Wah, you want them to join your heros MK/Hendra in INA??? Msia's neighbour down south will grab them 1st lah, uncle Loh will be happy then.;)

#23 eaglehelang, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I forgot completely abt KLRC :eek:

Sure, that will solve the equation. How abt KLRC now playing the role of BAM? Surely no-one will now moan about waste of taxpayers money in this difficult times.

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    no lar...then...the new statement will be:why malaysia have so stupid ppl????sponsoring them to tournament....malaysia boleh....;)