LCW whitewashed LD

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009' started by X Ball, Mar 15, 2009.

1. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    i can't remembering any shark that actually eats tadpoles.......or have i been missing much from Animal Planet and Discovery channel lately???

2. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Maybe you underestimate them?

3. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    luckily...peter gade didnt play at this tournament...if not...as he is expected to reach semis...he will takeover lindan as world number 2....tats mean lcw might face lindan in semis....and yet...fortunately....this didnt happen...:)

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..yep, cooler has responded. Waiting for the other 3..;)
    *I'm sure there are more LD fans in here...c'mon folks, let's hear 'em..
    ...nod, nod...

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    if yes...is my bad then...peace....:)

6. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    super

wonderful...............

7. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

as good as i think LCW is, and i'm a big fan, i think LD just had a bad day at the office.
    i'd still expect LD to beat LCW more often than not.

8. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    maybe he's a fanatic LD's fan that has actually come out with an evil masterplan for LCW's supporter to take fire from LD's side......:cool::rolleyes::confused::confused::D:D:D

9. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    to be honest....both lcw and ld is chasing each other since 2008(and sure...lcw is the one that chasing at behind for more than 75% time)....this had caused the gap between them and others is bigger and bigger...the closest will be th and pg....:(....both of them will win most(ie more than 80%)of the ms title in 2009...i believe....

10. willie

willie Regular Member

draftsperson
    LCW's victory over LD has cracked the controversy of CJ's wo in AE.

11. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    Konspirasi....

Pemuda: Headphones, have you posted "the trap" at X Ball's thread yet?

Headphones: [nod, nod] Mr. Boss, aren't they going to figure out that I'm...... [look around to make sure there's nobody around].......i'm from your side?

Pemuda: Shhhhhh, #$%^&*()(*&_$%^&*.......Now you go hide first. I'll cover you, don't worry. I'm very good at this.

Dato Asbullah: hehehhe, now they are going to get it from us......Pemuda you start 1st.....I'll back you up.

Pemuda:
    Do you think that some of you could shut me up just like that? With just one single insignicant win from Dato? No one could ever stop me from posting my favourite posts of roti canai, tallest flag pole, biggest omelette, no OG title, no AE, no WC.....etc.....and not forgetting the taxpayers money too.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

12. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^I hope..^^

..X Ball is not part of that conspiracy group also....:eek:

13. am1ty

am1ty Regular Member

Do Nothing
    MALAYSIA BOLEH!
    GOnna get the replay n watch it soon, the commentator on cctv-5 keeps saying lindan was not on form n that is why LCW beat him. from what i see, lcw's defense is breaking Lindan's momentum and i would like to grats our men doubles too KKK/TBH for winning against dannish pair

14. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

15. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Heck..^^

..might as well bring the whole "conspiracy" marching band out: cooler, bananakid et al....:eek::eek:

16. yourbestfriend

yourbestfriend Regular Member

to all the people who said "LCW drastically changed his game style and defense and therefore is the reason why he won" is total bullshiet. How much do you actually think LCW can improve since he lost to LD at AE? NONE! He didn't improve anything. He didn't even really change his tactics that much. He played the way he always did against LD, being consistent, good netplay, have strong attack and sound defense. It never really worked before, but today he executed each of those things very well and came away with the win. Good on him, as it should improve some of his confidence when he plays LD next time, meaning that us as fans will be able to watch better games from both parties, not just these "boring" 2-0 matches.

And to some of you fanatic malaysian fans, just look at yourselves, one win, and you guys are going ape-shiet, trying to forecast that LCW is gaurenteed to win OG and AE and WC. it's ridiculous, get a hold of yourselves, jesus. LCW is probably one of the most humble players on the circuit. Maybe some of you malaysian fans should learn from him. I highly doubt he is parading around saying that he is godlike and that he is a shark compared to LD.
    I bet if you asked LCW about the game, he will say he played well, but at the same time try and a few make excuses for LD uncharacteristically losing so bad.

17. am1ty

am1ty Regular Member

Do Nothing
    true, there is no way he(LCW) could drastically change his playing style within a week or less and I dont think lindan is at his best either today. It is always nice to see his defense breaking opponent's attacking momentum but that doesnt happen always. I did not read the entire forum but who ever said guaranteed win at OG and AE and WC is ridiculous, there is no such thing as guaranteed winning in sports (unless match fixing) just higher chance of winning.

18. xXazn_romeoXx

xXazn_romeoXx Regular Member

North American Technical Director for Oliver Sport
    you might wanna read headphone's post, it's definately something that'll stirr up some controversy ;)...Congrats to LCW for giving us fans something to talk about other than another LD win...But in all fairness, let's not say LD isn't that great or he sucks now or whatever, He's still the reigning OG and still damn good i might add...not everyone can win 100% of the time, but it's nice that LD gets his LCW loss out of the way if that was his strategy =]

19. yongsheng

yongsheng Regular Member

Either way, just want to point out that Lin Dan is a SORE loser. Shame on him...

20. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Why what did he do to be a sore loser?