Can Malaysia Boleh at the AE?

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009' started by Pemuda, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    It's part of the fun... come on. Kicking a dog when it's down is just as easy as chanting boleh or making the same prediction in every single tournament, or blaming all China vs China on Li YongBo's decision making.:rolleyes:
    Or does it make you happier if I chant "Malaysia boleh" with all the other boleh fans holding hands sitting around a circle with our legs crossed?:eek:

#341 bananakid, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

This chant must've been..

..the contributing factor in M'sia's defeats, in the QF round....:eek: :p ;)

3. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Why do you only surface when there's a dog to kick? Rarely do you contribute anything else worthwhile to BC? Is there something about Malaysia Boleh that bugs you? They seem to cop all your hate.

4. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    What is there to contribute, really?

I have seen a whole bunch of repeated topics in the technique section that have been discussed to death. I used to contribute there often, but it seems like the same question will still be asked only by creating a new thread. + injury related questions just annoy me... people need to be told to see a doctor... that's how sad badminton players are...

Equipments... well, by the time the new ones come to Canada, everyone else probably owns one already.

Google news... well, just look at how people use that to attack Cooler all the time.

Score posting... George@Chongwei has done a fantastic job at a record high of nearly 14,000 posts in less than 20 months with half of those posts doing that. Come on, anyone who has a life will be away from the computer for at least some minutes in a day.

Tournament prediction... X Ball is the master of predicting the same result in every single tournament and has been wrong the majority of the time. I can't beat that, since how can you be more wrong than someone who is almost wrong all the time.

What else is left? dog kicking... that's how I contribute.:eek:

#344 bananakid, Mar 6, 2009
  5. badadum

badadum Regular Member

That's true. Tend to forgot how backward Canucks is when it comes to badminton. Even the implanted ones.

6. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Don't get me wrong. I get where you're coming from and I actually think you have a wicked sense of humour. Just expect more balance from you. I guess you're the antithesis of the peace-loving, peace-keeping (but shot to pieces in Afghanistan) Canuck. Now to work on my mate cooler...:D:D

7. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    To be fair, just about everyone that assumes a permanently defensive role in threads like these would have been all over trenchant critics like Pemuda, Dato_Asbullah and bananakid had the Koo-Tan pair made it through :p

Now that they have been devoured by the Danes, it's just that the loud roles have been reversed.

That said, quite a few of our friends here could do with a lesson on 'how to politely kick butt' ;)

8. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Is that LCW in his pyjamas?

9. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner

Wow!!!!!!! This here earns my respect!!! Hard to find someone who can see the picture clearly.:cool:

10. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

WHAT!!!!! What!!!!!@@##! Are you saying KKK/TBH got trounced??? I dont believe you!! I dont believe you!

They went through some 'top secret' intensive training camp before the AE. They had ample time and plenty of rest in between while preparing for the AE. They bought new gold rings, chains, bracelets, pendants for the AE. They updated their hairdos for the AE.

It cant be true. What happened to our indomitable Malaysia Boleh spirit? ... and what happened to that KKK/TBH chances of winning is greater than 50% thingy.

11. badadum

badadum Regular Member

I have to argue the "about everyone" notion Mr. Mod. ants, eaglehelang, noridayu to name a few, would be in your so-called "permanently defensive" role, yet can't recall em ever being "all-over" the MAS distractors nor the implanted Canucks.

12. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Bolehians, lets be positive

Ok, KKK/TBH got thrashed. And that tough & top secret training camp didnt work nor did em' fengshui mojo stuff in em' numerous gold rings, bracelets, chains etc.

But we still got our village WR1, LCW who displayed true Malaysia Boleh fighting spirit by beating that top Finnish shuttler ... err, whats his name???

Malaysia Boleh!

13. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Only problem with the 'top secret' intensive training camp is that using the nintendo Wii as the training tool isn't enough when facing top quality badminton players.

Another major factor of why they lost is that the energy usually generated from large-lunged boleh fans were not there because they were sleeping in Malaysia while the match was going on in England.

#353 bananakid, Mar 6, 2009
  14. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Fair deal Boss. Fair deal.

Had KKK/TBH went all the way, I would have been pummeled here by the Boleh crowd or the what have nots.

As for the 'politely kick butt' thingy, here's one : Oh dear, what happened to that KKK/TBH chances of winning is greater than 50%? :D

15. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Now that's a briliant cost-cutting idea. Who needs sparring partners, trainers, physician,etc if you have Sports Island??? :p

16. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

When KKK/TBH won that so-called prestigious SSF many here thought that they were on the up again, never mind that they had a very poor 2008. Malaysia Boleh fans must realise that you cannot take a Proton and put it on the international market to compete with the BMWs, Mercedes, Toyotas, Hondas etc. KKK/TBH just dont have that quality, period.

17. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    hmm...takpe kkk/tbh.it's ok.
    From Malaysia- u haven't lost the support.
    aduh..sedih giler.

18. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Ha!
    The last line in my quoted post was especially constructed for you :p

19. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Er, what do you see as OK in this?

These chaps are the winners of the Super Series Finals, aren't they?
    They are supposed to be doing the effortless big-time eating.
    Getting eaten by others is not what their status demands :eek:

It's no surprise that Rexy had chest pains.
    He must have seen this coming to them :(

20. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Quite so.
    I grant that not everyone is of the same wool :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.