Bringing cameras..

Discussion in 'China Open (2) / Hong Kong Open / Vietnam Open 200' started by scherzando, Nov 9, 2008.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Still haven't heard...

..nor seen any pics from our scherzando...hmmmmmm..:confused:.i hope she still has her camera...hmmmmmm...[​IMG]:confused:

#21 ctjcad, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  2. scherzando

scherzando Regular Member

Student
    That's because they're not worthy.. :p Trust me, Chris. They're crappy pictures. I sat WAY back on the 26th and sat quite in front on the 29th, but still, crappy pictures. (But I still have my camera.. Thx :p)

Anyhow, I think I saw Hau-ge (did ask for a favor but then I thought it'd be too annoying so I stopped asking :p) and BadMania.. What do they do, actually? Seemed like such a nice job.. :D

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Well..^^

..at least & hopefully you've enjoyed the matches..It's fine, there's always next time for the pics..:)
    Btw, did you take any pics with any players??..

*Hau-ge and badMania are just regular folks, like you & me. They just happen to reside in HK and are regular attendees at the HK Open.:cool:

4. scherzando

scherzando Regular Member

Student
    I really enjoyed the matches.. :D Did take pics with Indo players only, Nova, Chandra and Butet.. Because it was easy. They were chatting outside the stadium. :p

But they had the tag thingie hanging around their neck.. Press passes? (I have no idea) And they were watching from the players' area.. *confused*

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Not bad a time..^^

..any pics w/ those players to share w/us??..:confused::)

Oh, those name badges/press pass thingie, they got them from either the players or the team managers or the organizers themselves. That's a "reward" for getting to know them & helping them out, in many previous tourneys. Sort of like they have "connections" with those people..;)