Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-15-2008, 04:14 PM #1
Badminton Summer Camp in China Organized by Lili ZhouBadminton Summer Camp in ChinaOrganized by Lili Zhou
Join coach Lili Zhou for the 2nd year of excellent Badminton Summer Camp in Guangzhou, China this year. We not only work hard for badminton, but alsowant to have fun by visiting the attractions in the GuangZhou city. Badminton is a city sport in GuangZhou. There are more than 300 badminton clubs. You will find out how popular badminton is in GuangZhou; most of the people play badminton there. GuangZhou is also the center of its political, economical, scientific, educational, and cultural life. It also has the best food. Guangzhou is a famous historical city.
Camp dates and age requirement
- Date: July 7 to August 7, 2008 (can be changed upon camper’s preference date)
- Age: For Beginner through advanced learners, 11 & up years old.
- Training hours: 6 hours per day(3 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the afternoon)
- Coaches: Jia Wei Chong, Lin Chen(national level senior coach), Lili Zhou, etc.
Guangzhou Sports Training and Technical College
338 Chang Xing Street, , Tian He GuangZhou, China
During the four weeks, students will stay in air-conditioned rooms with toilets/ shower. 2 or 3 people share one room. Breakfast, lunch, dinner will be served by center cafeteria with the premium Chinese style meals. You will have access to the badminton gym, weight room, and other facilities within the training center. You feel free to look at other sports training as well.
Fees and Sign up:
- $1800 Per person. Including: housing, meals, coaching, equipment, shuttlecock, drinks, facility cost, transportation, and GuangZhou tours. In additional, we will hire two workers to supervise the kids and help for their needs.
- Not including air plane ticket, but we can purchase it at group discount rate around $1000 from SF to GZ.
- We have 15 spots only.
- If you are interested, please call Lili at
drmchsraj liked this post
04-15-2008, 04:50 PM #2
How much would I want to join... But my plane tickets to Beijing are already booked on 24-07 to 19-08...
Maybe next time...
By fbamanager in forum China / Hong KongReplies: 5: 06-20-2011, 12:22 AM
By kwun in forum China / Hong KongReplies: 10: 06-19-2011, 06:58 AM
By Royal B in forum Royal Badminton Academy (RBA) (CLOSED)Replies: 0: 05-04-2011, 02:21 AM
By kwun in forum China / Hong KongReplies: 9: 04-16-2009, 04:50 PM
By apacsports in forum Z Badminton Training CenterReplies: 3: 01-24-2007, 07:21 AM