Yonex es5 pro

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by fanfaron, Sep 14, 2017.

1. fanfaron

fanfaron Regular Member

I saw Yonex es5 pro stringing machine going for 2000$ it's classified ads. judging from the pictures it looks in very good condition. It was used mainly for tennis.

Is 2000$ a good price for this machine? Am I better off buying a alpha ghost 2 new instead 2800$

I string on a ektelon H model, all the profit that I made from stringing will go to the new machine which basically mean I'm not making any money, just stringing to have a machine. I have no trouble with crank but it's just how the machine is made, string will always get caught into the machine. Also some people are not very comfortable to have me string their racket because the holder is at 11-1 and 19-17 o'clock position. They think it might break their racket instead of the 6 points.

2. asadafgs

asadafgs Regular Member

Very good deal. I know someone who just bought a es5 pro for 2k that was ten years used, just to show you how slow the depriciation is.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

3. fanfaron

fanfaron Regular Member

Nice to know, I will prepare the money.

4. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

These are the most solid machines in the world! I have ES5 Pro myself, had for 10 years, I recently sent my tension head to be cleaned and recalibrated, they replaced the string grabbers, and my machine feels like new! Good luck if you can get it!

5. fanfaron

fanfaron Regular Member

I sent someone to go pay for me, because i live far from the seller. I hope it will work out